Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

Saskatchewan, Canada

Nice products

I got this product to clean the house and take away dust. I wish the smell would not give me a headache and the whips would not give my hands a rash from the strength. But cleans up mess good

October 01, 2020

A must have for everyone!

Lysol is a must have for everyone! Now during covid-19 it's even more essential to have as it kills viruses and bacterias. I use it everywhere to clean my house and as well outside when I go to the supermarket to avoid any contaminations.

2020s most used product

What can I say, I have become really familiar with Lysol wipes this year. The smell could be fruitier, however they clean the germs and surfaces quite well. Great product!

Fruity

They smell so good. I always think they smell like fruit. Our house always smells so clean and fresh after we use these wipes. I love these. They make our house so clean

Family favourite!

Encouraging my kids to "clean up" is easier when they can just grab a wipe to mop up a spill. Needless to say, Lysol wipes are a staple in our household!

Esential

A product that is very necessary. During these times. With the on going pandemic being able to keep things disinfected and clean . Not only give you piece of mind but also the feeling of safety.

Love these

I love these for the really big messes especially if they have been left unattended and parts are stuck on. I also use them for the bathroom. They clean great and then I can just toss them.

Love them!

During a pandemic, who doesn't like to wipe down their belongings. I use these everywhere! To wipe down my phone, my computer! They aren't too harsh on my hands either!

Can’t get enough

I’ve been using these religiously since I could reopen my salon due to shutting down for 3 months because of covid and I love Them! I love that I can get a 6 pack and the lemon scent is great plus it doesn’t dry out my hands!

Best cleaning wipes

I don't think I can live without these wipes. They are super convenient and smells great. I clean everything with it. Now with the whole pandemic happening, this product should be a household must have.