Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

November 11, 2020

Everyone needs to have one of this

Every households need to have one of this especially during the pandemic. I purchase and repurchase these every time I ran out. The are convenient to use and effective at killing bacteria.

Love Lysol Wipes

This is a great product. I use them to clean everything in my house. I always have a jar of them handy on my kitchen counters. They smell great and keep everything clean. They are a great value.

Fast and Effective

Love these. Great scent. Very effective in getting the job done at home and at work. It’s so nice to use these in between the big cleans for a fast wipe down and/or before and after company.

Great!

We got a multi pack at Costco before the pandemic hit. We were very thankful we Did! These disinfect my kitchen counters very nicely and leave a great citrus scent

Good choice!

When it comes to cleaning i like lysol disinfecting wipes. In todays situation we have to be extra careful when it comes to cleanliness. This is a must have for quick cleaning and disinfecting surfaces. I love how it easy to bring especially in the car. Love it!

November 10, 2020

Perfect product fo inhouse use

Perfect product for inhouse use during this difficult time. It has nice aroma as well. I am carrying one pack if this eipd in my car so where ever i go i ca disinfectant my car surfaces

Does a great job

Super easy to use to wipe up counters or to disinfect door handles and any high touch areas!! A bit pricy depending on what grocery you go to tho. Would buy again!

Gets the job done

These tough wipes great for wiping a myriad of surfaces and objects. They’re pre moistened and ready to go and make cleaning and disinfecting very simple.

Saskatchewan, Canada

I bought these all the time before the pandemic

I never dreamed there would be such a thing as Lysol wipes shortage, I’m immunocompromised so I used them on all high touch surfaces in my home and on carts long before the pandemic...I miss being able to buy them easily as I knew they helped clean away germs

I love a clean house

I love Lysol wipes so easy to clean up spills and counters while I’m cooking as I’m extremely messy when it comes or cooking and baking. Lysol wipes make for a quick easy clean up