Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

January 12, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Easy peasy mess clean ups!

I love Lysol wipes. They are effective, amd not too chemically smelling. I've used other brands and am always disappointed when they dry out quicker or generally seem to wipe up less well. Lysol is just hands down the best brand! Also love the different size options so I can carry the right size for every job.

January 11, 2021

It cleans in a jiffy!

I have been using Lysol Wipes for years and they are the quickest and easiest way for an effective clean. I use these wipes at home, work and my car. Perfect!

January 10, 2021

I use them for for all surfaces!

They are so convenience and easily accessible. I have some under every sink. The smell of them doesn’t bother me like most other cleaners. They are my go to.

A must have!

These are one of the best easy quick cleaner wipes I have ever used! So versatile, I use them all the time I keep them in the house in the car and the shed at the cottage I will use them on my countertops in the bathroom for washing down the sinks and the bathtub on my floors on my stove everywhere every household should have these and I especially use them on my steering wheel my vehicle shopping carts etc!

Saskatchewan, Canada

Lovely scent

These are very convenient to clean up small messes and to make sure everything is sanitized throughout the day. The fresh scent they have is definitely an added bonus.

Great Product!

This product has been in my household for a long time it is really good and effective. It is the only wipes I will use for cleaning. Smells good too and gives a lot of wipes per container

New York, United States

Lysol

I use them usually to wash floor in the restroom and kitchen, especially very good for coronavirus, good to use for anything to clean. The smell is very nice.

F@&$ you COVID

These little wipes are a life saver especially during this crazy pandemic. I use them for just about everything. The scent is very clean smelling but not to strong

January 08, 2021

Always will forever by this

January 07, 2021

Number one cleaning product!

I would buy this over and over again. It literally works for everything that needs to be cleaned & you know it sanitizes that area as well! Will forever continue to buy this product for my home!