MAC Cosmetics Matte Lipstick in Candy Yum Yum Reviews

Ranked #217 out of 1202 in Lipstick

March 28, 2017

Don't ususally use this shade of lipstick but I like how it felf when applying it. Perfect for spring and summer. The price is ususally the same but I like how it wasn't a matte finish

March 18, 2016

Very pigment color, bold, beautiful, neon...if you want to turn heads you have to get this lipstick. It is awesome!
    It is true that your lips might feel kind of dry but nothing that a little bit o petroleum jelly can't fix. My fave lipstick.

February 17, 2016

Even though I love love this colour and I get lots of compliments wearing it, I found that it really dries my lips. The Matte texture causes dryness and i constantly need to apply it, otherwise my lips look kind of gross.

January 12, 2016

This is my favourite bright pink lipstick. It has the WOW-factor and the matte finish is perfect.

November 18, 2015

Looks great on all skin tones! the best bright pink out there. Very similar to Nars Schiapp but cool toned.

October 14, 2015

This lipstick has been one of my most used lipsticks, I love it. Wearers beware this shade is BOLD. This is a neon pink lipstick and they were not lying when they called it neon. It is bright, in your face and beautiful!

This lipstick is a matte so it may be dry for some people but it applies pretty creamy. I find that if you pair this with the matching lip liner (also called Candy Yum Yum from MAC) you get the best results. When you pair both of those together (and believe me you can wear it beautifully without the liner) you get full coverage, very pigmented colour.

Anyone who is looking for a fun bright pink should check it out!

December 04, 2014

I just bought this the other day and love it! Its a bright pink and will definitely save it for the summer or mix it with other colours for the winter. It lasts long on the lips and provides amazing colour payoff. THUMBS UP!

October 28, 2014

The quality of this lipstick is my favorite matte lipstick form Mac. ...But the neon pink color is terrible, blotchy, and is the worst of all the Mac colors. Not everyone wants to look like 2012 Nicki Minaj.

October 25, 2014

I purchased this lipstick for $19 at MAC yesterday. My first impression is that its a very matte vibrant fuschia pink. Could I pull it off? Probably with the right outfit/hair but it will not be an everyday lipstick for me. Depending o if you like bright lipsticks, then this would work perfectly for you. But seeing as I wear a lot of nude lipsticks, I wanted to give a vibrant color a try and this is definitely it!

October 03, 2014

This is my all time favorite summer color! A good quality lip stick that is worth every penny! Love it! A