MAC Cosmetics Paint Pots Reviews
#4 in Eye Shadow

Highly pigmented colours, enjoy MAC paint pots for all your facial makeup needs! As always, MAC provides great colour with minimal use of the product. Starting with a creamy application, Paint Pots will dry matte on your lids for a beautiful smooth finish. Mac Paint pots will create a non cakey look, and is colour fast!
Visit their main website for more information at www.maccosmetics.com

May 23, 2020

All day wear

I use this product daily it helps keep my eye shadow looking freshly applied even at the end of the day this is a must have item in your make up bag

May 23, 2020
    Virginia, United States

Great quality!

Another perfect product from MAC! I love this product. I receive many compliments on this shade. It last all day even on hot summer days. Would highly recommend to anyone!

May 03, 2020

AMAZING

This makes my eyeshadow last on my eyelids all day. It really makes sure that my eyeshadow is not going anywhere. The product itself lasts a really long time so you don't have to keep buying a new one.

April 20, 2020

The absolute BEST eyeshadow primer!

I have sworn by this product since I started wearing makeup! Not only does it last forever (I wear it daily and it lasts 6-9 months) it also makes my eyeshadow last all day. No need to re-apply or worry about creasing. The painterly shade is great for matte and shimmery shadows.

April 04, 2020
    Florida, United States

Great eyeshadow primer

I use the color "Painterly" and it is the right skin tone to use as a eye primer. It covers any discoloration, red/blue veins on my eyelids and helps the Eyeshadow go on smoothly and makes it last all day

March 19, 2020

Make sure you keep the cover on!

Best eyeshadow primer when it’s fresh but make sure the cover is on tight or it will dry out!
    Comes in 6 different shades, I use soft ochre because of the yellow undertone.
    I don’t recommend using as a concealer because it’s pretty heavy.

January 21, 2020

Excellent Product

I use my Mac Paint pot in the shade painterly as an eye-shadow base to correct any discoloration and also to make my eye-shadow more vibrant. This is an awesome product and I will be repurchasing once I use up what I have.

January 18, 2020

Love!

I buy these paint pots to use as an eyeshadow base, and despite the kinda steep price tag, I actually LOVE it! I can wear it all day without creasing! Its not super drying on my eyes either! I definitely recommend this product!

December 14, 2019

Great product ALERT!

This product is so great for long lasting eyeshadow looks. It creates this even base that allows you to play with layers and layers of eyeshadow without it getting patchy.

December 13, 2019

Great eyeshadow primer

This is my favourite product from mac. It makes every eyeshadow pop and it is not patchy. It makes any eyeshadow last for more than 8 hours. This product is beginner friendly