MAC Studio Waterweight foundation Reviews
#138 in Foundation

Good - 0

August 05, 2017

Perfect Foundation for Sheer Coverage

This is a great sheer foundation. It gives my skin a nice glow (I chose a shade a couple tones darker than my natural skin colour) while looking totally natural. It would not be great for someone who wants coverage for skin flaws but good for light coverage. It also wears well over the day and does not creep into lines around my eyes. Love it!

April 28, 2017

This is my new go-to foundation. I have fair skin with a lot of redness and I can never find a foundation in my shade with the coverage I need without layering it on. I don't like to feel like I have a full coverage foundation on and after watching a Youtube review on this product, I decided to buy it. It's honestly so amazing. It's light on my skin but covers all of the redness in my face and evens out my skin tone perfectly.

April 19, 2017

I bought this a month ago after running out of my usual foundation. My face feels less weighted down. I'll definitely be switching to M.A.C as my regular go to foundation. Great price, covers well and not the crazy perfume smell like others

March 13, 2017

I got ezcema on my face back in 2015 and also I was running out of foundation at the time, I did my research online and decided to go with this foundation becasue its lightweight and doesn't contain fragrance. It is such a natural finish foundation, not too dewy or matte, and it has SPF 30 as well! have been using this for over a year now and its so gentle on sensitive skin too! Already on my second bottle.

January 10, 2017

LOVE IT! It makes my skin look beautiful without it looking unnatural. powder sticks well and set well. LONG wear, and if you set it right does not move.

August 12, 2016

HLY Grail product for me. I decided to try this after hearing about it from a friend. I had been using Estee Lauder stay in place foundation which did not work for my skin (highlighted all my imperfections & made me look cakey). I had also used Makeup Forever's HD foundation in the past, which I did like, but which did not give me as much coverage as I wanted.

This MAC foundation is $40, it has SPF 30, and it blends LIKE A DREAM. I have honestly not felt this confident about my skin in ages. It is lightweight but easily build-able in areas that need more coverage. It gives me a bit of a glow-y look as well. I apply with a buffer brush. I use 4-6 drops per application.