MAC Studio Waterweight foundation Reviews
#236 in Foundation

July 21, 2019

Nice foundation for natural coverage

My go to foundation for nice natural light coverage that does not make you look too made up and gives a nice healthy glow. Love the dropper style applicator, blends easily even with just your fingers, and has great staying power. Would not recommend for wearing over any larger discoloration or hyperpigmentation since it is fairly sheer, unless you conceal those areas well, but this covers minor redness in my cheek area beautifully.

July 19, 2019

It's my holy grail

I look like im not wearing any make up but it just made my skin look better in an instant. It doesnt give me that cakey feeling and it also lasts long. I barely even do retouches when I wear this foundation. This is my make up must have.

May 16, 2019

Only foundation Ill use

The actual best foundation out there! Easy to apply and looks great all day. Provides excellent natural looking coverage that lasts all day. I’ve recommended this product to all my family and friends and a few of them have made the switch. Yay!

July 20, 2018
    Georgia, United States

Great Foundation

I have really clear, fair skin. This means that most foundations are way too heavy for me personally, but I do have a few blackheads on my nose that I like to cover when I wear a full face. This foundation is nice, light, but still covers well.

June 27, 2018

Great light foundation

I love this foundation it is a light to medium coverage and feels so light one. It has a bit of a shine but not greasy looking. I apply it with a beauty sponge and finish it with a translucent powder. It's worth the money if you like that kind of coverage.

August 05, 2017

Perfect Foundation for Sheer Coverage

This is a great sheer foundation. It gives my skin a nice glow (I chose a shade a couple tones darker than my natural skin colour) while looking totally natural. It would not be great for someone who wants coverage for skin flaws but good for light coverage. It also wears well over the day and does not creep into lines around my eyes. Love it!

April 28, 2017

This is my new go-to foundation. I have fair skin with a lot of redness and I can never find a foundation in my shade with the coverage I need without layering it on. I don't like to feel like I have a full coverage foundation on and after watching a Youtube review on this product, I decided to buy it. It's honestly so amazing. It's light on my skin but covers all of the redness in my face and evens out my skin tone perfectly.

April 19, 2017

I bought this a month ago after running out of my usual foundation. My face feels less weighted down. I'll definitely be switching to M.A.C as my regular go to foundation. Great price, covers well and not the crazy perfume smell like others

March 13, 2017

I got ezcema on my face back in 2015 and also I was running out of foundation at the time, I did my research online and decided to go with this foundation becasue its lightweight and doesn't contain fragrance. It is such a natural finish foundation, not too dewy or matte, and it has SPF 30 as well! have been using this for over a year now and its so gentle on sensitive skin too! Already on my second bottle.

January 10, 2017

LOVE IT! It makes my skin look beautiful without it looking unnatural. powder sticks well and set well. LONG wear, and if you set it right does not move.