Madre Bees Organic Pomegranate Lip Balm
Good

Madre Bees Organic Pomegranate Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #650 out of 884 in Lip Balm

January 01, 2017

I love this product! It is inexpensive with organic ingredients and delivers results. What more can you really ask for?! I am careful about what I put on my lips because inevitably you end up ingesting some of it. This product is like putting bees wax and olive oil on my lips. So natural so good!

January 26, 2013

I purchased this lip balm sometime around early fall last year, I have been using it since then, all I can say is that It is truly an amazing lip product. I don't find that it gets filmy on my lips nor having a weird chemical smell though there's a hint of pomegranate when applied on the lips.

My experience overall most specially now that it is the dead of winter, it moisturizes my lips and does a great job of protecting my lips from drying or chapping. I also use this on top of my lips before applying lip gloss or lipstick any given occasion and it truly delivers. I would definitely buy/order it online again.

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Vim Email!

Mackintosh's Toffee

Snickers Chocolate Bar

cloverrx added a new review for
    Dove Anti-Perspirant Melon

jennmarieh added a new review for
    Thermos hydration bottle