Maleficent (2014) Reviews
#4 in DVD

September 18, 2018

Never lost my attention through the whole dvd

Yes i can admit it i am a 48 year old Disney movie fan. Maleficent was such a strong role for Angela Jolie! All the character's had their own charm, and it makes you wish you were in the fae land in the beginning. When they cut Maleficents wings I thought I was going to cry, the evil was brought out! But it still ended in a true love ending, you will have to watch it to find out with who! Never a dull moment and they did a excellent job of backgrounds and scenery. I recommend this movie for all kids 5 to 105. I own my own DVD and have watched at least 20 times.

May 04, 2018

very well done movie

This movie was phenomenal. Disney branching out to make their animated classics into live versions has been hugely successful and this one did not dissapoint. I love the twist on this old world story. A genious idea-showing viewers that the EVIL queen actually had a past and wasn't always evil. People are who they are because of what they have lived. Nice to teach kids to sometimes think about what others may be going through before judging. And the ending was perfect.

March 24, 2018

love that movie !!

I love that movie ! Angelina is awesome as usual and the special effect are great. My 10 year old daughter love it also and ask to watch it once in a while.

March 10, 2018

I love this movie

I usually don't watch movies more then once but this one i have. I love Angelina Jolie and she does such an amazing job ..her acting in this movie is incredible. The movie flows well, i love the story line and it just shows a lot of girl power.

January 16, 2018

Different view

I love how this movie shows sleeping beauty from Maleficient's perspective. But overall their just wasn't anything spetacular about this movie. But I did enjoy it.

August 01, 2017

Great movie

I really liked Maleficent live action movie . Maleficient is the evil witch in sleeping beauty . This movie centres on maleficents childhood and how she became the person she is today . You start to understand why she is the person she is and you definitely feel some empathy Towards her . I own this movie . You can find it at Walmart for approximately $24.99. I recommend.

June 01, 2017

I really enjoyed this movie because we got to see things from Maleficent's perspective; how she changed and became what she is in the Sleeping Beauty movie. :)

May 25, 2017

I loved watching this movie and went right out to buy it as soon as I watched it. Angelina Jolie does a phenomenal job in this movie and was a perfect fit to play Maleficent. I liked how the viewers got to see how and why Maleficent became the person that she is. The story showed Maleficent as a person who was hurt in her childhood and not truly evil at her core; I liked that twist. Overall, the movie was heartwarming and cute. It's a classic.

May 25, 2017

This was a great movie!! The acting by Angelina Jolie and Elle fanning was great. You really got into the perspectives of the different characters. The movie was a great twist on the classic Disney fairy tale. This movie is good to watch as a family.

May 24, 2017

I love this movie, and its my favorite one that I've ever seen Angelina Jolie in. She's phenomenal in this. I've heard theres a second one coming out, so I'm really excited to see that one. Its a great back story about Maleficent and how she became the person she was.