Maltesers Malt Chocolate
Good

Maltesers Malt Chocolate Reviews

Ranked #733 out of 844 in Chocolate

December 28, 2016

I looooove Maltesers!!! These are one of my go-to chocolates for sure! I literally have to stop myself from eating the whole (large) bag! I especially love them out of the fridge when it's nice and cold!

September 12, 2016

These little chocolate balls are yummy. They're great for slipping in your purse during a movie (since snacks are so overpriced). They're chocolatey covered crunchy cookies that are very affordable (got mine at a local dollar store). It's a movie staple for my friends and I.

July 30, 2016

I have just recently discovered these candies, and they are very tasty! Light, airy malt balls covered in a thick layer of delicious, melt in your mouth chocolate. These are perfect to chomp into for the perfect malt chocolate flavor, or let them melt on your tongue (the insides just dissolve). So delicious, and quite addictive, I'm afraid!

April 29, 2016

Loved these Maltesers as a kid and still love them today. I love how the chocolate uncovers a light airey malt that tastes yummy and the chocolate is good quality as well.

March 23, 2016

So delicious. I remember chomping on these delicious balls of heaven at a movie theatre and this awful old man told me to be quiet. Did I care? Heck no! I was enjoying my Malteasers and I won't stop enjoying them for anybody. Now that is real dedication, am I right?

January 16, 2016

This is so rich and creamy,an amazing chocolate experience, definitely a great snack

October 24, 2014

Yum, these are my all time favorite candy to munch on. They are light, airy and delicious. I always buy the large bag and they are always fresh. My whole family enjoys them!

September 11, 2014

I seriously Love maltesers the malt in the middle around the soft ball of chocolate everything you want in chocolate

August 07, 2014

So good! The chocolate is just amazing and the crispy center is really really good. This is one of my favourite chocolate.

August 09, 2013

Really great snack!!! Price is a bit expensive when bought at a regular store, but have found it is a reasonable price when bought a the dollar store and they are not stale!!! Love the taste and a great snack!!!