4.9/5
Marc Anthony Deep Repair Aloe Vera Jasmine Extra Soothing Hand Cream Reviews

Good - 0

January 08, 2018

The Best Hand Cream-Marc Anthony Awesome!!

I received Marc Anthony Deep Repair Aloe Vera Jasmine Extra Soothing Hand Cream as gift last Mother's Day and I have since purchased two more and ready for a third...I could not believe a hand cream that cost less then $4 would actually be good but it is and oh my I am hugely crushing on this product! I use it after my hands are wet every time and my hands feel young and healthy...this is not a heavy cream nor is it greasy which one of the reasons I am loving it...because after you wash the dishes you need to put them away and can't do that with normal creams because the dishes would just slide out of your hands but not Marc Anthony's Deep Repair Aloe Vera Jasmine Extra Soothing Hand Cream...I will buy it again and again and for $4 how can you really go wrong.

October 16, 2017

Extra smoothing hand cream

We finally hit 3 degrees where I live and one of the most important items I need is hand cream
    I seen mark Anthony cream on sale 100ml from 5.99 to 3.99 so I had to get it and it does what it describes it absorbs fast into my hands which is important cause I work with paper and also I can already feel my hands soft and hydrated iam satisfied with this product

August 08, 2017

Smells amazing!!!

The texture of the cream is fast-absorbing and is not too overpowering for the hands. However, it does moisturize dry areas of my hands (cuticles). It doesn't leave a greasy feeling after applying. The scent is light and amazing for a hand cream. I would definitely purchase again!

March 29, 2017

good restoring cream, i used it on my boyfriends hands, he is a mechanic and his hand can get really damaged, this cream works on him so well, we use the whole product in a week.

great smell as well and affordable price

January 14, 2016

Was working a job over the holidays were i was touching a lot of paper that seemed to be treated with a chemical that created micro cuts on my skin, add hand washing in and my hands were a mess. This was a well priced cream that I was able to keep in my purse and saved me for a lot of wear and tear although not completely. The only bummer was that it was a little more scented than I would have liked.