Marc Anthony Style Straight Blow Straight Potion

Marc Anthony Style Straight Blow Straight Potion Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #2206 out of 2555 in Hair Care

Sleek, shiny, frizz free hair without a flat iron. No flat iron required. Reduces drying time. True professional. Salon perfected by world champion hair stylist Marc Anthony and enriched with hydrolyzed silk and soy protein to promote smooth, frizz free hair that shines. Alcohol free. No animal testing. Made in Canada.

March 15, 2016

One of my favourite hair products! I have very long, thick hair and when I use this product I find myself hardly having to use the flat iron which is a win-win because it is that much time I save and that much less heat I am putting on my hair!

2.7/5

May 27, 2010

I have wavy, coarse untreated hair and have tried many products to help my straighten my hair (which I do every day). After experimenting with this product, I do not recommend it to those with hair similar to mind. I ended up using the straightener as well, so it was a pointless step. However, it did shorten drying time and would probably work well for those with less coarse hair. A great price so worth a shot!

January 13, 2010

My husband got me this product for Christmas and I really love it!! It says it cuts down on blow drying time and I totally agree. It doesn't take me as long to dry my hair and it definitely makes it straight. I also find it fights against humidy as well. I really enjoy this product!

EmiliaAnne has posted in the forum topic
    Concealer question

Pucerette added a new review for
    AXE YOU Body Spray