Marcelle 2 in 1 Retractable Eyeliner Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #324 out of 878 in Eye Liner

May 09, 2017

This is my go to liner! The colour goes on dark and stays on for me all day. I place it on my water line, and have not had any irritation like some liners give me.

December 23, 2016

I love this eyeliner. Goes on easy. Stays put without smudging. Lasts all day. And smudges nicely for a little bit of smokey eye at night. My go to liner.

September 27, 2016

I have the shade Azurite. A pretty metallic blue. Goes on smoothly, lasts all day. Buildable. I prefer retractable pencils. The sponge on the end allows you to smudge the eyeliner.

August 15, 2016

This eyeliner goes on smoothly. It's easy to fix any mistakes with a Qtip. It doesn't bother the sensitive skin around my eyes. I have been using this product for years. Love it!

July 26, 2016

What I like about Marcelle 2 in 1 Retractable Eyeline is verry easy to apply, also I like that it last for a very long time I can pu it in the morning and I don't need to re do it at the evening!

March 16, 2016

Loving the Marcelle 2 in 1 retractable Eyeliner! Great color, no smudging and glides on effortlessly. Both my daughters and myself use this eyeliner and have no plans to switch brands EVER!

March 07, 2016

it spreads very well and does not flow, I love the colors and for me that has sensitive eyes no problem. easy CLEANSING, very good colors, I highly recommend

April 07, 2015

This easy to use eyeliner is soft and does not drag or pull on the sensitive eyelid area.The color is long lasting and does not require repeated applications. It is good value for the money paid and I would buy it again.

January 28, 2015

I really loved Marcelle product :) all marcelle product never desappointed me !!

January 07, 2015

it's not expensive and good hypolaargen

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    ColourPop Shipping to Canada?

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Blogs - Worth it or Not?

prem added a new review for
    Forever 21 eyelash curler

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo