• Marcelle 3-in-1 Micellar Solution
  • Marcelle 3-in-1 Micellar Solution
  • Marcelle 3-in-1 Micellar Solution
  • Marcelle 3-in-1 Micellar Solution
  • Marcelle 3-in-1 Micellar Solution
  • Marcelle 3-in-1 Micellar Solution
  • Marcelle 3-in-1 Micellar Solution
  • Marcelle 3-in-1 Micellar Solution
  • Marcelle 3-in-1 Micellar Solution
Image Gallery
Average
0
Poor
0
Terrible
0

Marcelle 3-in-1 Micellar Solution Reviews

4.5/5
100% OF CHICKS DIG IT
42 reviews
Ranked #28 out of 1128 in Facial Cleansers

    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    July 18, 2017

    On my top 5 products to bring to a desert island list

    My go-to face cleanser. I realized a few years ago that my skin hates water, well the one from the tap anyway. I decided to purchase this and I have never cleaned my face with anything else since. It removed every trace of makeup or dirt and does not leave a residue. I have tried more expensive products and my skin didn't react well.

    My skin is very sensitive/acne prone and I have a terrible time finding products that works. This one is the best!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    June 22, 2017

    My favourite makeup remover!

    This is the best and most affordable makeup remover that I have ever tried. It also works as a cleanser and toner at the same time. A little bit of this product goes a long way and with just a few drops I have no trouble removing all of my waterproof mascara. I use this to remove both face and eye makeup and it is gentle on my sensitive skin. I have never had an issue with this product near my eyes and I have repurchased it many times!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    3.7/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    May 08, 2017

    Pas mal. Pas mon préféré, mais fais son boulot ! J'aime la pompe de la bouteille ( pression avev un coton ) je trouve ça hygiénique ! J'ai un peu une sensation de sécheresse quand je m'en sert mais comme je met une crème après, ça va !

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    3.7/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    May 03, 2017

    Très bon produit pour celles qui n'aiment pas la sensation grasse laissée après l'utilisation de certains démaquillants. J'utilise ce produit avec des tampons démaquillants jetables et le combo est plus efficace que lorsque je testais ce démaquillant avec des tampons jetables. La solution est ultra douce pour les yeux et le contenant dure assez longtemps. Bien que Marcelle n'est pas la marque la moins chère en pharmacie, elle est souvent en spécial et on peut facilement trouver des coupons rabais sur internet.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 19, 2017

    J'adore l'eau micellaire de Marcelle d'abord pour sa qualité et aussi son efficacité. J'aime beaucoup aussi la pompe du produit qui nous permet d'appuyer avec un cotton ou autre pour appliquer le produit

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    3.3/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 15, 2017

    This is the second micellar solution I've used, Bioderma was the first. This isn't bad for the price, but I prefer the Bioderma. I do like that the container has a “push pump top”. It takes off my makeup fine. I don't wear much long lasting makeup and I never tried taking off waterproof mascara as it had a hard time taking off stubborn regular mascara. It is gentle around the eye but I found my skin would be a little dry after using it.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 09, 2017

    This 3- in-1 Marcelle solutions cleans my makeup off, tones my skin and refreshes it all at the same time. I use it every night before going to bed. The clear bottle and solution also remind me that it is perfume free.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 03, 2017

    C'est un produit très rafraîchissant et qui nettoie de façon rapide la peau. Par contre, on a besoin d'utiliser plus de produit pour demaquiller les yeux et la bouteille se vide rapidement contrairement à d'autres. Cest pourquoi je ne le rachèterai pas.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 19, 2017

    I love this product for an everyday use! It is great for those lazy days where you don't want to wash your face. It always leaves your face feeling fresh and clean, even after I use a cleaner I always make sure to use this afterwards to take out all the extra makeup and dirt! I suggest this product to everyone!!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 19, 2017

    Excellent produit d'une qualités exceptionnelles , je l'aime beaucoup, je vais en racheter dans le futur et je le recommande fortement de l'essayer c'est tellement Bon pour nettoyer les pores de ma peau

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.


    Recent Activity