Marcelle Eye Make-up Remover Lotion Reviews

Ranked #138 out of 235 in Eye Makeup Remover

This light, residue-free lotion gently dissolves your hard-to-remove eye makeup while conditioning your eye area. The unique formula quickly removes makeup--even waterproof mascara--while still being gentle enough to use daily. Plus, a replenishing blend of cucumber and aloe extracts helps smooth the look of dry lines and puffiness. Your skin will look clean and refreshed, and feel soothed and hydrated. Gentle enough for daily use Removes waterproof mascara Fragrance free Cucumber and aloe extracts

March 31, 2017

This is my all-time favorite make-up remover. I can't never get enough of it. I started using it about 5 years ago when I first bought it at the Marcelle liquidation sale. I now buy a few bottles twice a year during the sale.

It removes makeup very easily, with just a few swipes. I does not leave the skin oily or greasy.

March 14, 2017

Sérieusement... j'avais des faux cils avant et j'ai commencer a utiliser ce démaquillant pour les yeux sans huile.... MERVEILLEUX... mes cils ne tombais pas et sa ne méritais pas les yeux.
    Même aujourd'hui je n'ai plus de faux cils mais je continue à utiliser ce produit car c'est vite et tout senva s'en même frotter et ca ne brûle jamais les yeux JAMAIS

February 07, 2017

I adore this remover it never fails to remove stubborn eye makeup. A little goes a long way which makes the price more bearable. I wish it came in a bigger bottle to make a better value purchase.

February 02, 2017

I have only been using this product since Christmas. I have tried many and ending up buying this as part of a gift set. I love it! It works so well and quickly. Can't believe I have waited so long to try this - but now that I have its my everyday!!

September 12, 2016

Marcelle, Oil free, Eye Make up Remover Lotion was very effective. I didn't have to use a lot to get my make-up off. I wear very heavy eyeliner so I was pleased that a little went a long way! A little on the pricy side, but you can usually get it on a sale.

June 22, 2016

This is the only eye makeup remover that I use. I have extremely sensitive skin and other eye make up removers have caused my eye skin to peel! This Marcelle product is gentle on my skin yet gets all the makeup off without having to scrub. A great product for anyone with sensitive skin!

June 12, 2016

This is by far my favourite make up remover. I've tried so many from prestige brands but I always come back to it. Removes any type of makeup, even waterproof, effortlessly. It's also very gentle in the eyes.

May 13, 2016

À peine quelques gouttes sur un cotton et le tour est joué, même après un gros maquillage de soirée. C'est celui que j'utilise depuis que je sais me maquiller. Il enlève toute trace de maquillage et est très doux pour ceux qui ont les yeux sensibles, comme moi.

February 17, 2016

While I typically praise Marcelle, I found this eye makeup remover not to meet my usual standards. It does what it says, it removes all eye makeup very well, however, it stings my eyes. I apply it on a cotton pad and gentle swipe along my lashline. Within a second my eyes are stinging and watering. I need to flush out with water almost immediately. I do have very sensitive eyes, and have this issue with many makeup removers. Overall I would recommend this, just not if you are very very sensitive with your eyes.

January 11, 2016

I got this eye make-up remover as part of a 3 part sample pack, and I have been really enjoying it. I use it on a cotton pad, and it helps remove most of my eye makeup. I do find it leaves a bit behind, but no more than any other product.