4.1/5
#123 in Foundation

2.3/5

September 15, 2019

Marcelle Liquid Foundation

Avec mon type de peau (mixte) j’ai malheureusement trouvé que le rendu n’était pas à la hauteur de mes attentes peu importe la base ou l’applicateur que j’utilise.N’étant pas assez couvrant, il crée un filme sur la peau qui ne fait pas naturel. De plus, il n’est pas modulable. Il sèche très rapidement & les traces de beauty blender ou de pinceaux marquent le font de teint en plus de l’oxydation qui se crée. Pour ma part, je n’ai pas apprécier le produits en tant que tel ni le rapport qualité prix. Cependant, il a une odeur très agréable:)

July 19, 2019

Best hypoallergenic foundation ever!

This is the best foundation. Suits my face perfectly. Everything I try breaks out my skin, but this is the first foundation that doesn’t, but also allows my natural glow to show through.

May 22, 2019

Looks great!

The pump foundation is great and a small amount lasts a while, blends very well.

The only issue I am having is a personal issue, My skin gets greasy a lot and with this foundation, it seems to be worst and looks shiny very fast. This may not be the case for someone with normal skin. I would highly recommend for someone with normal skin!

April 12, 2019

Love it!!!

I have been using marcelle liquid foundation forever now!! Its my favorite go to foundation that covers my skin perfectly..they have the perfect shade for me and glides so smoothly on the skin...it leaves your skin looking younger, fresh and deffinetly livens you up for sure! The price is not bad and the bottle last me a while..great quality and deffinetly worth your money for sure!

March 15, 2019

great coverage

its a very watery liquid, which is nice because it makes full coverage so easy, and it absorbs well not leaving you 'cakey' like other concealers might.

February 10, 2019

Liquid foundation

This product is for sensitive skin and it’s light and non greasy feel has made me a happy customer. I use very little makeup and love this product. I’d highly recommend it