Mario Badescu Seaweed night cream

Mario Badescu Seaweed night cream Reviews

Ranked #579 out of 717 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

A non-greasy, Collagen and Hyaluronic Acid to soften, hydrate and nourish the skin without clogging pores. It leaves the skin feeling soft and silky.

May 28, 2017

Really rich night cream which keeps my dry skin hydrated. Aside from the smell which took a little getting used to my skin loves to drink up the moisture from this cream. Might be a bit heavy for people with different skin types. My dry/normal sensitive skin has no problems with it though.

May 06, 2017

I love this night cream, although I haven't used that many so I don't have much to compare it to. If you use too much it can get cakey feeling, but use it sparingly and it will last forever and make your skin feel soft and amazing.

October 12, 2010

Put on my face before bed... love the smell (husband doesn't though).... Love how light it is and the texture and I especially love how moisturizing it is and how I don't break out from it.

May 18, 2010

Mario Badescu's Seaweed night cream is the best cream for deep wrinkles such as in between your eye's where you squint your eye's from the sun, that I have ever found. It smells wonderful, you wake up the next day with soft skin and works wonders!! Not just on the deep wrinkles, but also on find lines. I just love it.

Vaseline Lip Therapy

ColourPop Brow Pencil

dperrault added a new review for
    Facebook

Raybp added a new review for
    Shout Triple Acting