Mary Kay Gel Eyeliner with Expendable Brush Reviews
Ranked #524 in Eye Liner

April 05, 2017

I was looking for a new eyeliner and decided to try out the Mary Kay gel liner. I am a lifeline Annabelle pencil eyeliner user but haven't been happy with it recently. You get the little gel pot as well as a small brush to apply it to your eyelid. This is a phenomenal product! It goes on easy, lasts all day, and is easy to remove at the end of the day. Definitely worth the price for the quality.

October 15, 2016

This is my absolute favorite eye liner I have ever used. It glides on so smooth and easy. It last all day and looks fresh at the end of the day. It does not dry out. You only need very little and the jar last a long time. I've had mine now for over a month and I still have the whole jar and I use it everyday!! Just a wonderful product.

June 21, 2015

This eyeliner is the bomb! Lasts forever but comes off easily with makeup remover. I have never found an eyeliner that stays on so well even for those nights I forget to take off the face before bed. I wake up with the same cat eye I went out with the night before

1.0/5

April 29, 2015

Very dry formula, it smudges, and the brush applicator sucks.

December 02, 2014

At $18 it is literally a RIPOFF of eyestudio maybelline gel eyeliner which is around $5-$7 at Walmart!
    Why pay more for a BRAND NAME???
    Plus the Maybelline one comes with a much better brush applicator.