Maybelline Master Hi-Light Blush & Bronzer

Maybelline Master Hi-Light Blush & Bronzer Reviews

Ranked #117 out of 345 in Bronzer

2.2/5

November 01, 2016

Ces produits sont absolument magnifiques, mais leur effets final laisse un peu à désirer! J'ai l'impression que m'a peau est beaucoup trop glowy et pas naturel du tout! Le blush est énormément pigmenté et énormément glowy, faut faire très attention lorsqu'on l'applique et ne pas en mettre beaucoup!

August 23, 2016

I couldn't believe how great this blush looks on my skin considering how affordable it is! I use this blush on a daily basis and receive tons of compliments. I love how bright the pink blush appears on my fair skin. I also find this product not to be very heavy on my skin, which is great for daily use. You will not be disappointed with this blush.

January 05, 2016

this product works as fantastically as a high end product. it gives a great highlight, looks so natural, and blends easily.

January 05, 2016

This time of year I don't get much sun,so I like a little bronzer, just so I can get that sun kissed look, it feels light on my face and not cakey like other products

March 31, 2015

I own two of the shades and honestly I didn't think I would like these products but they look so natural and glowy on the cheeks. Maybelline continues to make incredible products!

March 17, 2015

I love a good highlighter. I much prefer a shimmer or pearlized glow over a glittery sheen. These are beautiful, subtle and look natural. The shade I truly fell in love with is the NUDE. It's very slightly pink, looks very natural and blends beautifully.

December 29, 2014

This bronzer is fantastic. It give my face a beautiful glow with added shimmer, I love it! The greatest part is that the shimmer doesn't go away. I find that most products only have a thin layer or shimmer on top, but as you use the product more it disappears. With this bronzer the shimmer never ends! Highly recommend this product!