3.9/5
Maybelline New York Baby Lips Lip Balm Reviews

LIP RENEW FORMULA and 8-hr hydration for visibly renewed lips in 4 weeks.

January 27, 2015

The packaging of these is very cute, they just don't work well. They feel hydrating, but aren't exactly that, as once the product is gone.. the moisture is gone.

January 26, 2015

I really liked the way it made my lips feel like silk

2.7/5

January 26, 2015

Inexpensive lip balm. Makes lips nice & supple.

United States

A cute easy to apply lip gloss in nice colours it isn't sticky and absorbs into the lips naturally over time, leaving behind some nice colour. I was pleasantly surprised.

January 23, 2015

I love this lip balm! From the very first use, my lips were softer. The product stayed on well and for an inexpensive lip balm, it really is worth every penny! Just try it!

3.2/5

January 23, 2015

I love how this product feels on my lips right after applying, but I found that it's longevity wasn't that great, and that my lips started to seem MORE dry between applications about halfway down the tube. Haven't tried the medicated variety yet, but will be in the hopes that it works better!

2.7/5

January 22, 2015

I recently purchased Maybelline’s “Baby Lips” lip balm. The product claims it will moisturize and hydrate your lips, leaving them soft and smooth. I purchased the product for $4.99. I chose “Cherry Me”, which is a light red/pinkish shade. It has a cherry scent and a slight cherry taste.

The packaging is cute, it comes in a bright orange tube with hot pink lettering. I've found that the bright orange color of the tube comes in quite handy in helping me find the product in my purse. It really stands out! The balm itself goes on really smooth and is as sheer as you want it to be. I like how this product looks and feels when it’s freshly applied but the effects are not long-lasting and needs to be re-applied several times throughout the day.

If you like scented/flavored lip balm, you will enjoy this. The scent may be overpowering to some since this one is quite strong and artificial smelling.

Although I do like this product, I don’t think I would buy it again. There is really nothing extraordinary it. I didn’t find anything different or better than I would find in much cheaper lip balms. I can pick up a tube of tinted, scented lip balm for under $1 and get the same results.

In my opinion, the reason this product is five times the price is because it’s a name-brand product and it’s over-marketed. I would recommend saving your money and choosing a less expensive lip balm instead.

Overall, I’m glad I tried the product and I will continue to use it until it runs out. But in the future I will stick with the less expensive lip balms that work just as well.

January 21, 2015

Great Product . Keeps my lips Hydrated for a long period of time. Smells great and gives a nice tint of color on your lips.

January 18, 2015

I have two of these, one in Pink Punch, the other is medicated Coral Crave. The colours of both of them are gorgeous, however, the medicated lip balms don't have a fruity smell. They smell well...medicated kinda minty. They moisturize my lips well and add a slight tint. For the price of around $3-$4 it's worth it!

January 17, 2015

Super great for the winter. Easy to carry in my purse