3.9/5
Maybelline New York Baby Lips Lip Balm Reviews

LIP RENEW FORMULA and 8-hr hydration for visibly renewed lips in 4 weeks.

August 13, 2017

Love it.. always have it with me

Awesome product at a great price. I have always have one in all my bags i carry. Best part is that they give you color too so when i dont have a lipstick handy i apply this on a go..

August 12, 2017

Cute and versatile lip balm

This product keeps my lips hydrated and looking fresh! It lasts pretty long and smells so wonderful! It's a definite staple in my everyday makeup routine and I love that you can get it at the nearest drugstore!

2.7/5

August 07, 2017

More for kids

I do not like this lip balm. It is not very hydrating, and if anything it dries my lips out more than it nourishes them. It goes on kind of cakey and looks kind of gross, to be honest.
    They smell okay, and their are tinted ones, but I would rather use a lip stick or some other tinted lip balm because I really do not like these.
    The only thing that is really good about these is the price, the are pretty cheap.

August 07, 2017

J'ai adoré ce produit

Encore un produit que j'ai volé de ma petite soeur et qu'elle a finit par m'en offrir un. Certains de ces lip balm laisse une petite teinte de couleur sur les lèvres qui fait très mignon mais ces balm offrent aussi une certaine hydratation suffisante. Ils ne sont pas dispendieux et sont offert en plusieurs couleurs.

August 02, 2017

not the best.

not the best product, but if you're looking for something cheap and temporary, this is your guy.
    there most def are better products out there, but this is bearable.

3.2/5

July 11, 2017

Small Allergic Reaction...

I bought a few of these to try at a warehouse sale and unfortunately they seem to burn and dry out my lips. The opposite of what I believe the purpose is. Maybe a bit of an allergy to the product.

June 22, 2017

Love these lip balms

I usually get the peachy color one because it has a nice nude tint to it. It goes on smooth and I do find my lips are not chapped anymore since using this lip balm

June 21, 2017

Good

I would rate this product a good lipbalm. Moisturizing but it doesnt seem to do anything to my lips. Its just very oily and buttery on the lips. The scent is great smelling! Price is cheap! Great if you just want a shiny lip

June 21, 2017

LOVE!!!

SO, I left my normal lip balm in the car and it melted :( So I had to quickly get a new lip balm as my lips chap frequently and I hate that feeling. I ran into the drugstore and saw the Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm. I purchased and left the store. I immediately applied my new lip balm and was shocked. It glides on perfectly. My lips not only looked full of moisture, but also had a really natural shine/gleam to them. It lasted a good hour or 2 before I felt the need to reapply!! I bought an unflavoured one, but they had other options. I loved it soo much I went back and bought another one in the Rose colour!!

June 20, 2017

silky smooth

The first thing I noticed about these lip balms was how SILKY and SMOOTH they just glide right on ur lips. Amazing scents/flavours with no aftertaste. Not sticky at all, lighweight balm, and such cute packaging. I waited so before trying these and wish I had tried them sooner because of how great they are!!