3.9/5
Maybelline New York Baby Lips Lip Balm Reviews

LIP RENEW FORMULA and 8-hr hydration for visibly renewed lips in 4 weeks.

December 01, 2016

As a lip balm, it 's not the best. However, as a tinted lipbalm, it really packs a punch. The colour is extremely red and moisturizing enough if you don't have chronically dry or peeling lips.

November 30, 2016

Man this stuff is excellent ! gives ya a nice shine as well similiar to new york but much rather this kind , got it on sale at walmart and well worth it helps with dry lips to not sure if its suppose to ? but worked for me ! if you want a nice shine and a few looks i would try it out !

November 30, 2016

when i'm out and about i love pulling this out to help add some much needed moisture to my lips! definitely does what it needs to do for me. it isnt my first choice for my chapped lips but i do use it when i cannot find my usual.

November 28, 2016

I love the Fun packaging which attracted me to this product. The SPF protection is a big plus for me all year round and this product has it. The smell was a little overpowering to begin with but then i got used to it!

November 20, 2016

I love these. The smoothness and sleekness of it. The colours are great and they taste great too! Leave your lips very soft and silky. Very inexpensive to purchase. And the cutest packaging ever also. I highly recommend this product.

November 20, 2016

These are so cute and the flavours are so great. I love how well they lubricate my lips and stay nice and soft. They are very inexpensive and come in a wide variety of colours and flavors. I buy these for my daughter all of the time, she collects them and loves them.

November 19, 2016

A friend bought me the blue one purple vine. I love the smell of grape. There is a bit of color and a little bit of shine. I don't find it keep my lips very moist for any time really. However now that they sell them @ Dollar Tree for $1.25 while we have them (store must have gotten a great deal) I think I like them a lot more.

November 14, 2016

I keep buying these baby lip balms just because of their look, but I'm not that impressed of what they do.
    My lips are always dry so i keep putting it on..
    In my opinion they are expensive and not really moisturizing that well

November 08, 2016

J'aime le packing qu'ils ont fait, mais rien d'autre. Ce n'est pas hydratant du tout malgré d'avoir bon goût. J'en avais acheté un et je l'ai donné à ma petite soeur de 4 ans.

October 18, 2016

This is an average product for me , I like the size of them but the colours did not look good on me at all , but ur lips will feel and look soft , don't think i will buy it again , they need to come out with some better colour tints