3.9/5
Maybelline New York Colossal Volum' Express Mascara Reviews
#6 in Mascara

Maybelline New York Colossal Volum' Express Mascara creates nine times the regular volume instantly. Its patented MegaBrush and Collagen formula plumps lashes one by one. Get dramatic  volume with no clumps! Visit maybelline.ca for more information.

August 05, 2019
    Serbia

One of the best drugstore mascaras

I bought the mini version of this to test it out since I've heard great things about it. I can honestly say it's worth it. It leaves your lashes looking big and thick but if you're into clumpier lashes, it's buildable. The price is very good for the quality of the mascara, highly recommend! Will be buying the larger size

July 19, 2019
    Manchester, United Kingdom

Mascara

This mascara is just wonder. I am buying it since my teenage years and never been disappointed. Great price, great effect. My lashes looks georgeous, rich in colour, no smudging.

July 14, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Amazingly good

This is my fave mascara. I have blonde lashes so i use a lot of mascara to make them stand out. This has a good coverage and made my lashes look longer! It didnt crumble or run like others do.

May 22, 2019

Not great

This mascara looks good on and I like the brush, but it clumps a little bit. It also flakes and I really don't like the smell...very chemically. I wouldn't buy this one again

May 01, 2019

Would buy again

Stays on all day - lasts through heavy, sweaty workouts, but still washes off easily at night.
    Have bought many times and will continue to in the future

April 05, 2019

Good

I just bought it and after a few days I can say it is a good mascara, the lashes seem to look very nice. Its affordable and you can find it at any drugstore.

2.8/5

April 05, 2019

Sans plus !

Mascara honnête mais qui sèche rapidement et quelques grumeaux...le pinceau est large et bien couvrant. Je n'ai pas été impressionné sur sa longue tenue en 1 journée j'ai dû en remettre 2 fois !

April 01, 2019

LOVE

This mascara is amazing. It is such good quality and so affordable! I love how it gives great volume and colour but not clumping. Seriously get this its really good, dont waste money on high end

March 19, 2019

Love it!

One of my top favorites mascara! It gives me long lashes and they the wand separates each lash. Comes off easily with makeup remover, cleanser. BTW I don't have super long lashes to begin with.

February 25, 2019

my go to

I love this mascara the price is great and it never fails me. It doesn't get clumpy, it lasts and it makes your lashes full. Its my favourite drugstore brand.