3.9/5
Maybelline New York Colossal Volum' Express Mascara Reviews
#5 in Mascara

Maybelline New York Colossal Volum' Express Mascara creates nine times the regular volume instantly. Its patented MegaBrush and Collagen formula plumps lashes one by one. Get dramatic  volume with no clumps! Visit maybelline.ca for more information.

2.0/5

July 15, 2020

No thank you

I truly honestly definitely don’t recommend this mascara....... I am true mascara freak!!!!! I can put only mascara on my lashes and go to a party happily, without any other makeup on my face...... this mascara dries up after few uses , after I used this mascara my lashes were sticking together a lot.....

July 12, 2020

Loved this!

Loved using this mascara. It lasted all day and it gave me thickness and full volume lashes. I naturally have long full lashes so this was all I needed to make them pop.

July 07, 2020

My go to

The brush is amazing . My eyelashes are very small, but this mascara makes them look so nice and long . The Brush gives it that extra curve that makes such a difference!!

June 17, 2020

My favourite!

This is my go to everyday mascara. It adds great volume and makes your lashes look longer! I'm in love with this mascara! If your looking for a mascara that is light weight and gives you the WOW factor this is the one! The price is also great! I've tried mascara that come from big name brands and this one is still my favourite.

June 17, 2020

Best value!

This mascara is the product you will find at this price point. It lasts all day and gives my eyelashes the extra length they desperately need. The brush is easy to apply and it doesn’t result in your eyelashes clumping together like other mascaras do.

2.3/5

May 05, 2020
    New York, United States

Not the best

It dosent hold your eyelashes up all day. Bummed that I spent 8 dollars on this mascara when I could have bought a so much better one. I would really recommend.

May 02, 2020

Decent

One of my favourite cheaper mascaras. Doesn’t clump & separates each individual lash almost perfectly. I find it doesn’t dry out as fast as most cheaper mascaras

April 23, 2020

lengthening, wispy eyelashes

Instantly notice how it lengthens your lashes without needed too much product. Super effective and getting your individual lashes and not clumping them up.

April 10, 2020

A great beginner mascara!

Years ago, i bought this as my first mascara and I was relatively happy with it. Love the volume it gave my lashes. The only downside is it wasn't able to hold my curls that well. That being said, my lashes are on the weak/flimsy side and most mascaras i've tried since then have not been able to hold the curl. Still on the hunt!

March 18, 2020

Looks good!

I like maybelline máscara, I already have lots of eyelashes but they are really thin, when I use maybelline I can call some attention to it! It’s amazing how it make looks more fuller and thicker! When I go out i always use it! It’s kinda of my basics steps