Maybelline New York Colossal Volum' Express Mascara Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 890 in Mascara

Maybelline New York Colossal Volum' Express Mascara creates nine times the regular volume instantly. Its patented MegaBrush and Collagen formula plumps lashes one by one. Get dramatic  volume with no clumps! Visit maybelline.ca for more information.

April 22, 2017

This mascara is awesome. Doesnt clump at all. And If you are looking for volume this mascara defiantly delivers.lasts long without reapply. Defiantly worth the price.

April 22, 2017

What more volume added to your eyelashes. Well I've got to say the Maybelline New York Colossal Volum' Express Mascara is the way to go. I'm a huge fan of all Maybelline mascaras , does an excellent job at giving my eyelashes the extra volume it needs. Definitely recommend!!!

April 20, 2017

This is my HG mascara. I always have at least two tubes of it. I find it works best if you let the formula dry a bit, so I buy one and open it (and then close it right back up without using it) while I'm still using a tube, and then continue to use the original tube until it's empty. Then I start with the second tube, buy another, and it continues. It works so well for my lashes. The formula makes it look like I have a ton of long, voluminous, lashes. Plus I can apply five coats and still no clumping. I will repurchase this for the rest of my life!

April 20, 2017

Have it for almost a year now ...Wear it almost everyday still have it.
    Love the price
    Love the packaging
    Love the consistency.... i dont use eyelash curler but it still manages to curl and lift my eyelash make them look thicker and longer.
    It stays on my lashes like forever untill i take it off
    A must buy.

April 18, 2017

Un superbe mascara qui me permet d'avoir un look presque identique à une pose de faux cils mais sans avoir à les abimer. Il tiens extrêmement bien et se nettoie aussi de façon simple.

April 17, 2017

THis mascara does give volume like false lashes. I like that it does not clump on me when applying to lashes. I also love that when u use this ... my eyes pop. I recommend his product to everyone. I have bought it 4times last yr.

April 16, 2017

Very average mascara. Not a fan, but I also don't hate it. It doesnt make my lashes separate, it kind of clumps them together in a weird way and does lengthen them. Its nothing special, and I wouldnt say that I hate it, however i definitely don't like it.

April 16, 2017

My complete favourite mascara. I'm always trying new products in search for a new fave, and just seeing what they can do. And I absolutely always come back to this one.

April 16, 2017

This is my favorite mascara so far, I always seem to come back to this one. I have short and straight lashes. I use this after I curl my lashes and it does a great job of holding the curl throughout the day and doesn't flake. I find that it gives me sufficient volume and length without clumping my lashes together, which is what I want in a mascara. And for the price, you can't beat this!

April 15, 2017

Great product make my eye lashes stand out . Last long and i like that it looks good at anytime. I recommend because the brand is great and their products as well.

Best laundry detergent

Dinner Ideas???

Vim Email!

Dye my hair?

Sherriwolf added a new review for
    Excel strong mint

a_dabchy added a new review for
    LUSH Shampoo Tin