3.9/5
Maybelline New York Colossal Volum' Express Mascara Reviews
#5 in Mascara

Maybelline New York Colossal Volum' Express Mascara creates nine times the regular volume instantly. Its patented MegaBrush and Collagen formula plumps lashes one by one. Get dramatic  volume with no clumps! Visit maybelline.ca for more information.

August 05, 2021
    United Kingdom

Yes, mabelline

This is also one of my go to mascaras. It really does what it says, and gives you extra volume. I only need to use one coat and already makes a difference to how my lashes look

March 25, 2021

Could be better.

I used this when I was younger and didn’t know much about makeup. I found it’s clumpy and flakes off very easily. At first yes it looks fantastic, but after while it looks clumpy flaky and just not so good.

March 20, 2021

My favourite mascara

This is tried and true #1 go to mascara.
    It has a great wand which makes application a breeze. It doesn't clump and gives me full long looking lashes.
    Unbeatable price

February 22, 2021
    Bournemouth, United Kingdom

Nice mascara, love the brush

The first thing which I like about this product is its wand. As my lashes are full and quite long, I am always looking for full style wand. It covers, separates, volumes and curls lashes. It does smudge but it’s due to its wand. It’s easy to apply and build numerous layers with it. This product is in my shopping list for long time and I would recommend it and buy again.

February 11, 2021

Great

Absolutely love this product. It is a part of my daily makeup. Highly recommend it to anyone looking for a mascara. I tried so many others and this is just best!

February 07, 2021
    Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

Brilliant!

I've used this mascara since I was in highschool and I continue to use it even now! For the price point I think it gives great volume and depth to my lashes. The want is great for the upper lash though I use another mascara with a smaller wander for my lower lashes

December 23, 2020
    Virginia, United States

Voluminous Mascara

I love all the Mascaras by Maybelline . This one instantly gives you volume and lifts your lashes . And Ofcourse you cannot beat the price . All the mascaras from maybelline are definitely worth buying .

November 08, 2020

It’s okay but not the best

One reason I bought this mascara was for the nice brush.. it isn’t rubber and the brush separated your lashes very nicely so they don’t stick together which creates better volume. However it is the formula that I had issues with. The problem it as the day goes on the formula dries out on your lashes and starts to flake onto your cheeks. Leaving little black flakes on your face. So for that reason I likely will not purchase again since I found a better maybelline mascara formula.

2.0/5

July 15, 2020

No thank you

I truly honestly definitely don’t recommend this mascara....... I am true mascara freak!!!!! I can put only mascara on my lashes and go to a party happily, without any other makeup on my face...... this mascara dries up after few uses , after I used this mascara my lashes were sticking together a lot.....

July 12, 2020

Loved this!

Loved using this mascara. It lasted all day and it gave me thickness and full volume lashes. I naturally have long full lashes so this was all I needed to make them pop.