Maybelline New York Colossal Volum' Express Mascara Reviews
#7 in Mascara

Maybelline New York Colossal Volum' Express Mascara creates nine times the regular volume instantly. Its patented MegaBrush and Collagen formula plumps lashes one by one. Get dramatic  volume with no clumps! Visit maybelline.ca for more information.

3.2/5

January 15, 2018

Pretty good for the price

Not a bad mascara! I have a hard time buying mascara because I have sensitive eyes and get irritated easily. This one is pretty good for the price and works well on my blond eyelashes.

December 15, 2017

Good mascara for everyday

Good mascara for daily use. Unless you have infinite lashes you won't have the perfect lashes we look for when we use a mascara. Anyways, it stays longer than others and it's a good one.

December 05, 2017

Great mascara

One of my favorites mascaras. It stays longer and has a very affordable price.
    Easy to apply and to remove.
    Great piece of a beautiful make up. I'll certainly buy it again.

2.7/5

October 19, 2017

Ok I guess

Idk not my favorite, it looks amazing at first but then after a couple hours it’s flakes and the lashes don’t stay up. I and it smells so much like chemicals is nasty. Maybe I just got a bad bath I don’t think it last so not worth it

October 14, 2017

Perfect mascara fo a day

Ce mascara est très bien pour donner au regard du volume. Je l'utilise en journée. La tenue est parfaite pour le jour entier. Je recommende complètement ce produit.

October 03, 2017

Your lashes will love you

I love this product. It's brush is amazing, its price is great, and it looks perfect. I use this every time I wear makeup. Its perfect for wear and tear. I highly recommend if you want bold lashes.

October 03, 2017

good

This was my go to mascara. It definately gives you a good dark lash if you get the right colour. This would be a perfect dance club mascara. Or dark dinner dining to make a statement

September 30, 2017

je l'aime bien!

J,aime bien ce produit!! une mascara avec une bonne brosse et que laisse les cils avec beaucoup de volume! Pas cher pour l'effet que donne !! je recommande bien ce produit!

September 28, 2017

Mon mascara preferé

J'utilise ce mascara depuis quelques années, et j'utilise toujours le meme. Je le rachete encore et encore. J'adore la brosse de ce mascara, car il y a pleins de poils, et pour l'application c'est le top. Il me dure quand meme assez longtemps ( moi qui me maquille tout les jours ) je dois en acheter 3 par ans. Le prix est tres abordable et il se trouve en grande surface, pas besoin d'aller chercher un magasin specialisé dans le maquillage. Je recommande !

September 27, 2017

one of my favorite mascara I have tried

I love the brush and how it applies. This product makes my lashes look bigger and bolder.I recommended it if you want something good and cheap!It is perfect for any occasion.