Maybelline New York Colossal Volum' Express Mascara Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 945 in Mascara

Maybelline New York Colossal Volum' Express Mascara creates nine times the regular volume instantly. Its patented MegaBrush and Collagen formula plumps lashes one by one. Get dramatic  volume with no clumps! Visit maybelline.ca for more information.

July 18, 2017

love it!

I only wear blush and mascara, and the mascara is the key product I use daily and this product gives my lashes volume and length!i definitely recommend to anyone who has thin lashes

July 14, 2017

Great mascara

This is a great mascara that is easy to apply and noticeably adds volume and length to my eyelashes. I have tried several different brands of mascara but keep going back to the Colossal!

July 07, 2017

DOES WHAT IT CLAIMS

I purchased this mascara at Shopper's Drug Mart for $5.99
    It has a very nice brush to apply the mascara with. It goes on very easily and I do not find that it clumps. I typically apply two coats and it makes your lashes look VERY LONG and VERY FULL.

It delivers on what it promises- COLASSAL VOLUME. One of my students asked me if I was wearing fake eyelashes. That made me smile!

July 04, 2017

Love this product!

My lashes are long but sometimes I need a lot more volume and this just does it for me! I sometimes don't even have to wear eyelash extensions because this product does the job of two. If you don't have this product I recommend you get one ASAP.
    The only con is that it's a little hard to remove but a good make-up remover can take care of that ;)

June 23, 2017

Fantastic for the price!

I love that it makes my lashes look fuller, appears that there are more lashes there than there actually are. It doesn't flake and it stays on all day.

June 23, 2017

Best volume for your buck

I used to be the kind of girl who would buy whatever mascara was on sale at the time, until I tried the colossal volume by Maybelline. My eyelashes have never looked better ! I don't even have to curl my lashes anymore.

June 22, 2017

great product!!

Lovely mascara!!! Stays on all day!!! I have full lashes that aren't really long so this does a great job of lengthening them! It pulls out non- existent lashes!

June 22, 2017

My favourite

Never without this mascara! It is my standard go to and I always have one in my drawer. Great volume, no flaking and easy to remove. Gives me the full thick lashes I want, for a drugstore price.

June 21, 2017

Impressed

I received this as a full size sample from one of my beauty boxes and I have to say I was pretty impressed. It did a great job lengthening my lashes and it didn't clump up.

June 18, 2017

The best

Mon préféré depuis de nombreuses années! Peu dispendieux, donne des cils volumineux, bien séparés et longs! Je le recommande à tout le monde. Sa brosse est. Mon avis la meilleure

Heidi B earned the Food & Drink Guru badge