Maybelline New York Dream Blender Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 456 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

The Dream Blender is a makeup blending sponge designed to deliver even foundation coverage and a smooth finish. It is ideal for gliding over large areas and targeting hard-to-reach curves. This latex-free and re-usable beauty blending sponge has a built-in handle for effortless and mess-free application.

For best results, use the Dream Blender with the Maybelline New York Dream Velvet Foundation.

Pro tip: Before use, wet and towel dry the blender for lighter coverage.

For more info, please visit Maybelline New York.

Le Dream Blender est une éponge pour estomper le maquillage qui crée, à l'aide du fond de teint, une couvrance uniforme et un fini lisse. Elle glisse plus facilement sur les grandes zones et cible mieux les courbes plus difficiles d'accès.Cette éponge beauté est exempte de latex, réutilisable et dotée d'une poignée intégrée qui permet une application sans effort ni gâchis.

Pour de meilleurs résultats, utilisez l'éponge à estomper Dream Blender avec le fond de teint Dream Velvet de Maybelline New York.

Truc de pro: Avant l’utilisation, mouiller l’applicateur et absorber l’excédent avec une serviette sèche pour une couvrance légère.

Pour plus d'info, visitez Maybelline New York.

July 24, 2016

I find it was really stiff (compared to a beauty blender) so it felt harsh to use. The only place I like using it is on my forehead but not around the eyes (I don't want to pull at the skin.) The handle is neat. Just wish the sponge was less foam-feeling and more sponge.

June 03, 2016

Really great shape and a soft comfortable sponge. Nothing SUPER special about it, You need to buy a new one every couple weeks but the shape is nice for getting in small areas and you do get a nice smooth finish. Better than applying makeup with your fingers.

June 03, 2016

I love the shape of the blending brush. It gets in the corner of your nose etc. It is soft and easy to use. I think you use less foundation when you use the blender

1.5/5

April 29, 2016

I did not enjoy this sponge at all, I was thinking it was going to be similar to the beauty blender sponge but it is not similar at all. It left my foundation patchy and streaky, it works okay for the under eye because of its shape and small size but I do not recommend purchasing this.

April 13, 2016

Love love love this blender. Use it for foundation and liquid contour application and i feel like it works wonders. Gives my face an airbrush finish and would deff recommend it

March 28, 2016

OMG how could i have been able to live without that tool..really i think its one of the best...love the pointy for around the eyes and the bigger one for the rest on the face

March 28, 2016

I used my blending but with the Maybelline New York Dream Velvet Foundation and it worked awesome!! It blended it in more evenly on my skin then my hands do and now I don't have to worry about my hands being cover in foundation also. I didn't find I had to use any more then I normally would either which was a bit surprising to me

March 18, 2016

I love this product. It is amazing for blending and for application under the eyes. I have used so many different sponges and brushes and this beats them al! I recieved this as part of the review club and would definitely recommend this to friends and family as well as purchase it again in the future.

March 17, 2016

I do not like this sponge at all. I felt like it was too hard to work with and it removed more makeup that it put on. I tried wetting it too to see if it would make a difference but it didnt. I now use this for putting powder under my eyes as a setting but will continue to use the beauty blender instead.

March 17, 2016

Maybelline New York Dream Blender is a bit of a hit and miss. At first it was hard to get the hang of using it as the sponge is pretty firm, it's not soft and squishy like a beauty blender. But using it to apply foundation in circular motions provides the best finish for me. The best way I found to use it is under the eye to apply or set concealer since the sponge is small enough to fit in the area. And guys, the price isn't too bad either. ;)

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation