4.1/5
Maybelline New York Fit Me Hydrate + Smooth Foundation Reviews
#3 in Foundation

Available in 15 different shades, Maybelline Fit Me Foundation is beyond matching. Match you natural skin tone while keeping your skin appearing fresh, breathable, and natural. With SPF 18, the Fit Me Foundation delivers natural coverage that leaves the skin the way it was meant to be. Visit www.maybelline.ca for more info.

April 24, 2018

Best Drug Store Foundation

Have been using this for a couple of years and won’t switch. I have tried several times to “upgrade” to luxury brand foundations but am never satisfied! This is a great light coverage foundation that leaves me dewy but not oily, stays put for a good amount of time, and doesn’t cause breakouts. Have recommended this product to several girlfriends who are always pleasantly surprised, especially at the price point! Great product.

April 22, 2018
    California, United States

Staple foundation after trying many!

This is my holy grail it’s light and weightless but has full coverage it’s afforabke and available in most stores. It lasts all day and doesn’t crease in my smile lines.

April 20, 2018

Great product for the price !

This product comes in many different shades which is great ! It also has the powder to match! It goes on smooth and gives a dewy look! However I do wish it had a little more staying power !

April 17, 2018

I ADORE this product

This foundation by Maybelline is truly amazing. You don't have to use much. It goes on silky smooth and it smells nice. It's always on sale every time I purchase it. I usually buy it at Wal-Mart or Shopper's. I LOVE it.

April 16, 2018

Good price, good coverage!

This foundation is reasonably priced and works quite well. It is good quality and provides lasting coverage. I use this foundation daily and I am quite pleased with it.

2.3/5

April 16, 2018

When you find the right one let me know!

I have tried a few of the Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless and there is also one for Oily skin as well. Both went terribly wrong. I wear makeup everyday. I know I’m not a guru but I know my makeup and this was a train wreak for me.
    It separated from my skin, even after setting with powder. Some times the foundation would come back off onto the beauty sponge as I was trying to apply it. Then, for being a matte foundation it left me looking like an oil slick.
    I apologize for the harsh reality but so many people hype up this foundation because of the price. But it is NOT worth leaving the house looking patchy.
    But, with that being said I really like their new Superstay foundation! It’s roughly $13 we’re I live but worth the price for a pretty full coverage foundation!

Good quality

I’ve tried many foundations and I really like the coverage of the fit me line. I paid $4.99 for thd bottle on sale, and was really impressed with the quality for the buck:) My only issue is it applies a tad paler than it looks, but it’s not so bad

April 15, 2018

Best drug store foundation

I have used many different foundations and find Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless to easily be my number 1 on the current market. Not only is it affordable but the entire Fit Me line works fantastic together or with other products. This is a perfect dupe for Mac Studio Fix - shade 120 Porcelain is a perfect match with Mac NW20!

April 14, 2018

Oh em gee!

I will buy this again and again. The application and the quality of this product is wonderful .I put this on and feel like I am fully covered without looking cakey! It makes my other makeup blend well too.!

April 05, 2018

Okay for the price

I usually use high end foundations but am currently in need of a new foundation and wasn’t sure which one I wanted to purchase yet. I needed something quick for a lighter winter shade since my current foundation was becoming too dark for me. I’ve heard a lot of great things about this foundation so I decided to grab it and give it a try while I was at the drugstore. The first thing I was disappointed about was that it does not come with a pump or any dispenser, you just have to pour it out which can be messy and a waste of product. The foundation itself is pretty watery and a little difficult to apply. The more I would try to apply and blend it out I would end up just wiping the foundation right off my face. I’ve never had this problem with a foundation before. I usually use matte foundations but this one definitely does cling to any dry spots and make them appear much worse. I didn’t even know I had these spots until putting on this foundation. Although it has a few downfalls once I was able to apply and set this foundation it did last all day and kept me matte. It looked good all day without getting cakey. It also did keep pores looking minimized without settling into them and making them appear worse. It didn’t settle in smile lines, slide off, transfer, or separate. So it’s not the best quality foundation but for the price (I paid about $5.00) it is not too bad. It is workable just takes some time and getting used to it.