Maybelline New York Great Lash Mascara Reviews
#2 in Mascara

Great Lash conditions as it thickens lashes without clumping. Washable, hypoallergenic, and contact lens safe.

1.5/5

March 01, 2020

You get what you pay for

Goes on smoothly and holds a curl for a decent amount of time but my biggest issue is that the product dries and falls on to my face after a few hours leaving me with the dreaded panda eyes.

February 29, 2020

Good alternative

I actually really like this mascara, the price is decent and it does the trick. I wouldn’t say it is the best mascara out there but I would say it is a good alternative if your looking for a cheaper brand. It doesn’t cake on like other mascaras but if your not careful you could end up with spider looking lashes.

February 04, 2020
    Derby, United Kingdom

lovely

As i am not allowed to wear make up at work this is my go to item gives me the feeling of wearing makeup without a overly dramatic look. I also find this is very caring of my lashes as they feel so soft and not stiff and cakey as others can.

January 24, 2020

Good buy for the price

A decent mascara for the price! You can get some nice length and volume with a few coats. However if you want something more dramatic like false eyelashes then this mascara is not for you. It's great for a soft day time look.

January 22, 2020

Great for everyday wear

I use this mascara daily. It doesn't clump up, it's great for the price and it washes off very easily. One downside is that it doesn't lengthen my lashes as much as I'd like it to. Overall I like it to wear everyday but would prefer more length for special occasions.

1.5/5

January 22, 2020

Just not for me

This was probably the first mascara I ever bought as a teen, and heard a lot about how amazing it was. Maybe for a teen who has never used mascara before. It clumped my lashes, smudged onto my kids and under my lower lash line. This never worked for me, and I've never used it since.

January 21, 2020

Decent Mascara

This was the first mascara I ever purchased. It is a reliable formula and it does wear well, however it is very difficult to remove so I recommend a cleansing balm. It is super affordable and it is on sale sometimes making it even better.

January 05, 2020

ok

not impressednot impressednot impressednot impressednot impressednot impressednot impressednot impressednot impressednot impressednot impressednot impressednot impressednot impressednot impressednot impressed

January 05, 2020

Decent

Fairly decent mascara, very affordable and works well. I wouldn’t say it really thickens or adds anything but makes your lashes darker and is a great cheap mascara.

2.8/5

January 03, 2020

good mascara for value

Great Lash mascara has been around for a longtime. It is a good mascara for the value, sometimes on sale for $3.99. I would recommend to someone who doesn't have a lot to spend on mascara.