Maybelline New York Great Lash Mascara Reviews
#2 in Mascara

Great Lash conditions as it thickens lashes without clumping. Washable, hypoallergenic, and contact lens safe.

October 26, 2021

Love!

Wasn’t a fan at first because so much product came out but over time it’s become my go-to staple. I get volume and length without sacrificing the length of my lashes. Washes out easily with my face soap.

September 28, 2021

My go to

This has always been my favourite mascara. I love the simplicity of the brush. My lashes stay snatched all day. Minimal clumping. Survives rain as well.

September 14, 2021

It great control but can get clumpy

I don't hate it but don't love it either. I find it great for coating and application control because I have crazy lashes but it tends to get clumpy and I didn't like that.

August 05, 2021
    United Kingdom

Maybe shes born with it

I wish I was born with long lushes eyelashes. However, mascara is life's great invention for us ladies. This is a good colour and mascara. However, it leaves my eyelashes a bit clumpy

July 26, 2021

Everyday mascara

This is a great everyday mascara. I've used it for years. Great price too. Does not clump on my lashes. Applies great and lasts all day long. I recommend this mascara to a lot of people as it has a great price and is available in all makeup stores.

1.0/5

July 10, 2021

Not for me

I heard a lot of good review about this product, I finally try it. If you are looking for something cheap, everyday use and no preference, i guess this one is good to try. My eye is very sensitive and oily, it doesn't work on work. Don't waste money to buy even though is only $3-$4.

June 07, 2021
    United States

Would buy again

I always use this mascara as I guess my base mascara, it helps my lashes lift even more and it spreads them so that they’re aren’t clumping all together after I put my other mascaras since I use multiple, but I always use this one first since it helps my lashes not clamp together!

1.0/5

May 28, 2021

I would not buy this product again

I don't like this product at all. The wand is so small and cheap it also dries out easily. It honestly doesn't make a difference to your eyelashes. To cheap don't waste your money on it.

May 15, 2021

Basic maskara

This maskara is a og. It’s basic does the job but not supper amazing. Compared to other drugstore maskaras i don’t recomend this one but definitely a good choice if you can’t afford others. It does smudge sometimes.

May 15, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great lash mascara

I have used this product for many years and always like the results I like how the lashes don’t clump when applying with the wand and it is in a good price range