Maybelline New York Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner Reviews
#3 in Eye Liner

The ultimate precision liquid eyeliner flexible fetl tip glides on smoothly for precise control. It comes in 3 shades. For more information, please visit http://www.maybelline.ca

May 31, 2019

This is my go to!

This seems to be my go to for liquid eyeliner! Its not too wet and very smooth lines and precision. blackest black could be a little darker but the quality is great!

April 09, 2019

Good value :)

The colour pay off is nice and dark. Having the felt tip on the handle and being able to dip back into the liner fluid allows you to get the most control and guarantees you’ll never have a dry line. The lasting effect is good, doesn’t flake or smudge.

September 14, 2018

easy to use

I purchased this Maybelline liquid eyeliner in the shade brownish black. I wanted to try something a little different, instead of my typical black. I have an olive complexion and I found that when I applied this, it was very natural looking (you could barely see it). For me personally, it is a perfect liquid eyeliner to use during the summer months for this reason. The tiny felt tip on the brush applicator makes it easy to achieve a winged look and draw thin or thick lines. This eyeliner does stay put for six to eight hours without smudging.

March 28, 2017

This is the best eye liner. It is very black and perfect for crips lines which is necessary for a cat eyeliner look. This eyeliner is smooth and will not budge!

March 03, 2017

I really like this product. I think it is a great eyeliner for beginners wanting to get into doing cat eyes and such. The applicator makes it super easy to get an even line. It does take a little bit to get the hang of getting a precise wing with this liner but overall I always come back to it, especially on days where i just need to throw on some liner.

February 24, 2017

J'aime bien ce eyeliner... il me permet de tracer des lignes fines et le prix est plus qu'abordable. Toutefois, le liquide a tendance à secher rapidement... et devient donc difficile à utiliser.

January 08, 2017

I love it. I love how it looks like and easy to apply. It emphasized my eyes. Easy to clean after a long tiring day. I love putting it darker. Wonderful product.

December 20, 2016

This eyeliner used to be my go to until I found some other ones that were better. I find this one to be quite watery and it smudges easily. However, the price is cheaper than the typical drugstore liquid eyeliner.

September 12, 2016

I really like this product! I ordered it because I was in need of a new liquid liner and I'd heard good things about this one. It didn't disappoint - I love the tip and the shade of black!

July 04, 2016

This product works great! It goes on smooth with a great finish when it dries.The applicator is easy to use and produces clean lines. I love how it places the product in a way that look crisp and clean. The black colour is highly pigmented. It's my top drug store brand of liquid liner.