Maybelline New York Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner Reviews
#3 in Eye Liner

The ultimate precision liquid eyeliner flexible fetl tip glides on smoothly for precise control. It comes in 3 shades. For more information, please visit http://www.maybelline.ca

February 27, 2019

It's amazing!

I bought this because I was in need of an eyeliner for an event. It was on sale, so I grabbed one. I tried it once and I absolutely fell in love with it. It is so easy to apply and it makes the perfect liner for those bold wings.

June 15, 2018

Best Eyeliner for the price!

I have been using this eyeliner for YEARS, it doesn't budge, or crack or wear off through the day like others I have used. It dries down really nice and the felt tip lets me do a little wing perfectly on the first time- which, as we all know, is nearly impossible!

March 07, 2018

Favorite liquid liner!

​I have tried MILLIONS of liquid liners and I always come back to this one. The tip is hard so I’m actually able to make a winged line without creating a mess. The only downside is I find it dries a bit fast once you open it. But other than that, it’s the only liquid liner I can use and that I’m satisfied with.

November 09, 2017

I am not usually a fan of liquid eyeliner, as my eyes are pretty big on their own. Annnnd lets face it, I suck at applying it now after not applying it for so long. I tried this the other day and was able to make the perfected winged eyeliner just like in circa '07 lol.

May 12, 2017

This eyeliner has the perfect felt tip for winged eyeliner and precise details. I would only use pencil liner until I found this user friendly eyeliner. I've been using the same brand for the past 5 years. The only downfall is it doesn't always stay all day, but if you use powder and set it, it wont budge.

April 24, 2017

I used this eye liner for a couple of months while I was experimenting with the cat eye, the tiny felt tip is perfect for beginners who have yet to perfect the winged edge. I loved how I could apply a bit more pressure for a thicker line on the top, and use a light touch for the outer wing until I had the line even, then go back and fill it in. I bought the medium-dark brown, the color itself is rich and pigmented and stays put all day, without fading. There is quite a bit of liquid in the tube and it is also removed easily with a little eye makeup remover at the end of the day.

April 23, 2017

I love love love this eyeliner. It's affordable, extremely pointy (just the way I like it) and very easy to apply. Not sure why I didnt find this earlier!

April 17, 2017

It's super easy applying this, as the brush is firm and similar to a marker. It's an affordable product. The downside is that it doesn't last for the whole day and fades or smudges over time.

April 13, 2017

One of the best dip liquid eye liners at the drug store in my opinion. I love my felt tip liquid eyeliner markers for precision but this is one of my holy grails that never fails to give me a solid, pigmented, long lasting line and doesn't dry out like the markers!

March 21, 2017

Très efficace pour obtenir une belle ligne mince et défini sur la paupière. Ce stylet sèche rapidement et ainsi évite les dégât sur le reste de la paupière.