Maybelline New York Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner Reviews
#3 in Eye Liner

The ultimate precision liquid eyeliner flexible fetl tip glides on smoothly for precise control. It comes in 3 shades. For more information, please visit http://www.maybelline.ca

September 12, 2016

I really like this product! I ordered it because I was in need of a new liquid liner and I'd heard good things about this one. It didn't disappoint - I love the tip and the shade of black!

July 27, 2016

This product was great! It worked fab! It wasn't too pricey and stayed on all night, even slept with it on and I woke up looking like I had just put it on. A liner I would highly recommend.

July 26, 2016

I love liquid eyeliner, but I was not a fan of this one. I did not like how it went on. I found that when i applied it, the liquid would bleed into my eye and just make a mess. I tried practicing because i didnt want to give up on the product, but i just did not like it.

July 26, 2016
    California, United States

My review for the Maybelline New York Line Stilleto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner is excellent. The eyeliner was easy to apply smoothly and without smudging, like other liners I have tried. The quality was great and the price very good. My eyes were lined very precisely and I could easily control whether I wanted a thin or thicker eye liner. I have used other Maybelline products and know they are very effective and high quality and I would recommend this product to others.

July 17, 2016

This is my go-to eyeliner. It can be used to create seamless lines for perfect winged eyeliner looks. The colour is very pigmented and only one layer is necessary. Ive worn this eyeliner and had it last up to 10 hours easily. This product also comes off very easily and painlessly!

July 15, 2016

I love this eyeliner. It is easy to use, gives great precision and I dont have to spend a long time getting my eyeliner to look perfect. One swipe and it looks perfect. Great price too

July 05, 2016

When a woman is looking for a liquid liner it can be a nightmare. This product is the training wheels of liquid liner! It goes on thick or thin under your control, it stays all day and does not dry out quickly like other products!

July 04, 2016

This product works great! It goes on smooth with a great finish when it dries.The applicator is easy to use and produces clean lines. I love how it places the product in a way that look crisp and clean. The black colour is highly pigmented. It's my top drug store brand of liquid liner.

July 02, 2016

This liquid liner is the best. I've tried a million and I always go back to this one. The spongey brush is easy to manoeuvre and the product itself is not too runny or clumpy and it dries quickly enough that it won't smudge. It just does exactly what it's supposed to do, even if you're a beginner (and let's be honest, everyone is terrified if liquid liner at first). What else can you really ask for?

June 23, 2016

What can I say?! This stuff is amazing! It lasts all day and night. This my go to eyeliner because of how precise this product is as I love the winged look but I find other just do not match up to this.