Maynards Sour Patch Kids Reviews
#1 in Candy

March 01, 2021

Enjoyable!

I enjoy these Sour Patch Kids.They're fun and fruity, and are perfect for a quick rush of sweetness. I wouldn't advise eating TOO many but a small handful is enough for me to satisfy my sweet tooth! Nice to have in your bag, car etc., as well. Perfect for sharing!

December 02, 2020

Really good.

These are one of my go-to snacks. I love the small, snack size packs as they are a quick eat. When I eat a lot, my tongue does feel weird but that is more of a me problem. I love these honestly.

3.2/5

August 04, 2020

nice candy

this candy taste-wise is good but when we open the package I see so small sour patch little men and also all the sugar is the bottom and if you just keep it upside down accidentally all the sugar is everywhere

April 30, 2018

My go to candy

These candies are great as well as cheap. They're sweet and sour but not excessive with either flavor. I'd reccomend it as a late night snack or an afternoon snack.

3.2/5

January 04, 2018

Not good!

I was looking forward to trying this but when I did I found out that they were not sour at all, very sugary, bland, I think they should make them a little bit more on the sour side as that what they advertise. Thanks but no thanks.

December 05, 2017

I would buy

I love candy. These give me the right amount of sweet and sour. With these candy each color have great flovors that tantalized your mouth. Great package

December 05, 2017

Yummmmm...

I am not always the biggest fan of candy but Sour Patch Kids are my weakness. I love that they have the sweet and sour flavor profile. When you first take a bite you taste some sour but then the sugar on top lends to a nice sweet taste. The various colors all taste slightly different and have a fruity profile to them. I like that these are chewy. You can get these at Bulk Barn or buy packages at Walmart, Metro or Loblaws. They are really tasty!

November 16, 2017

yum!

I am not much of a candy person, but can honestly say that these are amazing. They taste really good! They are sour, but not overwhelming! They are sweet as well. They are a definite treat. I just really do not like the last ones that sat at the bottom of the bag in the sour sugar.

September 29, 2017

Sour Patch Kids

These were one of my favorite candies growing up my two favorite flavors are the red and green ones. I would reccomend buying these when their on sale.

July 25, 2017

My favorite candy

Ah....well you know candies are bad for you, but soooo good for the moral! When you want a little something sweet and sour this Maynards Sour Patch kids are a great choise. Many colours, many flavours, comes in a variety of size. I do really enjoy those . Buy a pack, choose a movie and share with friends for good time!