Maynards Sour Patch Kids Reviews
#1 in Candy

June 22, 2021

My Favorite!

Probably the best candy, not too sour, not too sweet.
    Chewy and delicious!
    Red is my favorite! a guilty pleasure of mine to enjoy once in a while.
    The price is also right

April 26, 2021

Acidulé

J'aime ses petits bonbons acidulés, leurs textures est agréable en bouche. Petites gâteries du weekend pour toute la famille 💞. Enrobé de sucre , mariage parfait entre le citronné et le sucré. De temps en temps pourquoi pas.

April 22, 2021

Favourite Accidentally Vegan Candy

I love Sour Patch Kids so much, and the fact that they’re accidentally vegan is one of the best things. Definitely my go to candy and a staple in my candy stash.

April 18, 2021

La meilleure gâterie

Les sourpatch sont un de mes meilleurs bonbons. Ils sont toujours frais. Il y a plusieurs saveurs toutes très bonnes. Ces bonbons sont sûrs, mais pas trop.

March 29, 2021

Amazing

These are my all time favourite candies. I buy them in bulk because i have to constantly refill my candy jar and buying the smallish bags just didn't cut it anymore.

March 17, 2021

Addicted!

I love Sour Patch Kids! I can't get enough once I start eating them!
    I love the flavour and also they are fairly cheap! I usually buy them every 2 weeks, try and not buy them often as I eat them too quick! :)

March 14, 2021
    Bath and North East Somerset, United Kingdom

YUMMY

I love these sweets. Their one of my favourites. There so nice and sour if you like sour sweets you’ll love theses. My favourite flavour is the strawberry. Love love love.

March 12, 2021
    United Kingdom

Guilty pleasure.

I received these as a gift from a friend in America. Who surprised me with a lovely box of American candy and chocolates. And let me tell you these didn't last long in my house. The mixer of the sweet and sour goodness is like a party on the tongue. However the British version isn't half as nice or naughty. This are scummy!! And definitely not share able.

November 29, 2020

The my favourite

I love these delicious and yummy candies!! Perfect treat to pick up at the store to make my day!! I could eat a full bag all alone on my couch! My favourite candy ever made!

November 17, 2020
    United States

Yum!

These sweet and sour little gummies get me every time! They are not something I would go out and purchase, but I will for sure snag them out of my kids trick-or-treat bag every halloween! They are really sour which is the point, then once the sugar coating is gone they are sweet and tasty! I love the combination if flavors and they make for a tasty treat that is fun to share. If sour and sweet is your thing, I absolutely recommend them!