Maynards sour watermelons Reviews
#626 in Snacks

Good - 0

September 26, 2017

Yummmy

Sour Watermelons is a yummy chewy, flavorful packed of fresh watermelon taste. I don't find they are Sour, more sweet Sugary coating; Watermelon slices bitesize, pink centre with green outside like actual watermelon ryme. Makes a yummy treat to munch.

2.8/5

August 20, 2017

These are good

I like this watermelons, they are pretty juicy and packed full of flavour.
    They are not particularly sour, at least to me anyways. I find them to be more sweet than anything.
    The package comes with just the right amount, and is a great price.

August 20, 2017

Slightly sour

I purchased these candies at Sobeys for $1.79 for a 100g box. I wouldn't really call these a sour candy. They do have a slight sour taste when you first put them in your mouth but it's not very overpowering. The candies are chewy with a sweet watermelon flavour. If you're a watermelon fan you will most likely enjoy these candies. Not bad but I'd love them more if they were more sour.

January 21, 2016

I love sour candy and these are definitely sour, nice chewy consistency cute appearance, they look like little watermelon slices, they first taste sour but after chewing they get sweet, love this candy