McDonald's Big Mac Burger Reviews
#7 in Fast Food

May 02, 2020

Burger

This burger is so good. I like the sauce in it. I also like how it is loaded with lettuce, my favourite. This burger is too expensive, but that does not stop me from buying it.

March 08, 2020
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Lovely food

When to my local McDonald's restaurants for some food I got a big Mac the food was excellent like it always is I would highly recommend this burger to my family

2.8/5

September 04, 2019
    United States

I love McDonald's Big Mac!

I love McDonald's Big Mac. That special sauce with the pickles and onions really make the sandwich yummy. Although it's never as pretty as it looks in commercial, it still tastes great.

August 12, 2019
    Indiana, United States

I would definitely buy this again

If your hungry McDonald's has the best big sandwich around! The big Mac sandwich not only tastes like your on top of the world, it hits the right spot meaning it's a full filling sandwich! The meat tastes so juicy and the perfect cut tomatoes and pickles smothered in beautiful Mac sauce! I would highly recommend it!

June 19, 2019

Love this all-time favorite

I love visiting McDonald's to enjoy a big Mac as it's always reliable and it tastes wonderful, I really enjoy special the sauce! This is definitely my traditional staple at McDonald's!

May 15, 2019

The original

As a kid I couldn’t wait to have my first Big Mac, and today, 40 years later, I still look forward to it,. Some things aren’t meant to change.My kids are now taking there kids for their first Big Mac.

May 09, 2019
    New Jersey, United States

Yummmm

I'm mot much of a fast food eater but when I do eat out i love to go grab a big mac from Mickey ds it's original and delicious best thing they have on the menu

May 08, 2019
    Texas, United States

Mommas secret lunch

I love McDonalds BigMac. It is my go to "momma lunch"! When I don't have the kids I like to swing through the drive thru and pick one up. The BigMac sauce taste great and always taste fresh!

May 01, 2019

the not so big burger

i myself would not buy this product in the future, in the adds and pictures published about the big mac is false advertising, they make it appear to big so big with over stuffed topings and how fresh the ingredients are and one you receive it it looks thrown together and should be oart of the happy meal menu because its so small.

March 29, 2019

Yummy

Who doesn’t love a Big Mac, they taste great and are quick and affordable, also pick up a kids pack for the kids for 5 bucks each. Quick n easy go to when on the road.