McDonald's Fries Reviews
#1 in Fast Food

April 06, 2018
    Oklahoma, United States

Amazing Fries

I love these fries. The amount of salt on them is just about right. I hate when the fries aren’t fresh but when their hot and fresh they taste the best.

1.8/5

April 04, 2018
    Tennessee, United States

No Go.

I will avoid eating at mcdonalds as much as possible. Yes they have great prices but the food isn't that great and the food does not do well for my body. They will serve you food past the cooking time , so its not always fresh and the employees most of the time don't even care for your needs. I do not recommend McDonalds.

March 17, 2018

McDonald’s French Fries

Available at every hour of the day, these are probably some of the most delicious fries from the fast food industry. They are best served hot and fresh, with a little extra salt!

February 27, 2018

I buy this product very rarely

Mcdonalds french fries taste soo good but they get to soggy fast. They are very addictive, u cant stop eating them even when your full. They are yummy salty potato sticks.

February 23, 2018

when they're good they are good

I really like McDonalds large fries. Well when they are cooked properly they are really good but sometimes they don't cook them long enough and they get soggy and limp. Most of the time they are good though.

3.2/5

January 06, 2018

good but unhealthy

it's ok in taste and will purchase again when running late. I think it has mediocre tasting fries i personally like new york fries or burger king ones better. good thing about htese are the price.

0.5/5

December 23, 2017

Yuck

I hate McDonald's!!!! Their food is disgusting and unhealthy. The fries are overly salty and super greasy. Their food makes me so sick . Would rather make my own .

October 30, 2017

great fries

best when they are fresh but pretty good at all times. they are crispy on the outside and fluffy in the middle. you can always ask at the restaurant if you'd like some with no salt

October 11, 2017

Kills the craving

Whenever I have a salt craving my first thought is McDonald's french fries. You can ask for them unsalted or salted but I prefer salted because I have low blood pressure. They are just the right amount of Chris penis with the soft inside. I know they aren't very healthy for you since they are fried but once in a while won't hurt.

October 11, 2017

Yum

I'd always request for fresh fries or even non salted fries and that way i can put the amount of salt I want , the fries are irresistable and so good.