McDonald's Fries Reviews
#1 in Fast Food

December 05, 2020

the best fries

sometimes they really vary in taste but overall theyre very good. occasionally when ordering they will taste very off though. almost like cleaner. you know im addicted though! overall they usually have a salty crispy texture that always pairs well with their food.

July 25, 2020
    Colorado, United States

Delicious

McDonald’s fries are the best fast food fries on the market. Salty and a perfect mix of crunchy and chewy. Best eaten hot while driving home with your food!

July 12, 2020
    Alabama, United States

Golden deliciousness

Getting of of work after a long shift, fries are my go-to. McDonald's always cooks their fries to a golden salty perfection. I definitely recommend this as a family treat.

May 02, 2020

Fries

These fries are cooked perfectly. They are crispy and have the perfect amount of salt. I always order fries with the burger that I order at McDonald’s.

March 25, 2020
    South Carolina, United States

Fried goodness

McDonald's French fries are the perfect salty, fried snack or side for a burger! Eating them when they are hot straight out of the fryer is a small moment of bliss!

October 13, 2019

So delicious

McDonalds fries are the best. I love the saltiness of them and could easily eat way too many. I love the shoestring cut and the freshness of them. They're also affordable which is a bonus.

June 08, 2019

Delicious!

McDonald's french fries are so good! I crave for them all the time. Nothing that I've tryed even compares to these fries. It's perfectly cooked, just the right amount of salt, it's hot and crispy once received. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the workers sprinkled more than just salt for how good it taste.

February 15, 2019

Does this need a headline?!

McDonald's fries, always and forever! My kids love them, my cat loves them and I do too! Dipped in sweet and sour, mcchicken sauce or plain old ketchup, you can't go wrong! The perfect salty snack for anytime of the day!

December 06, 2018

The best fast food fry .

McDonald’s French fries are the best fast food fry, quick, freshly made, supporting CaNaDiaN Farmers , crisp, cooked well and served fresh , good price point and like a potato chip , can’t just have one .

November 21, 2018
    Oregon, United States

Fries

I love them as long as they are fresh! Personally I think they have a perfect portion for what I am looking for with my kids meals not too much bit enough.