McDonald's McCafé Iced Coffee Reviews
#8 in Coffee

July 22, 2020

Use to be better

I use to get this almost daily at McDonalds during the Dollar Days drink promo and even when it's regular price, but last year and this year I noticed its very watered down. It doesn't really have a coffee taste to it. Its a shame that you have to pay extra for vanilla. I rarely get it now a days. It's still not bad for a dollar on a hot day to cool you down.

July 22, 2020

This mom is fueled by iced coffee.

Iced coffee, I love it, I live for it. It's not summer until McDonald's starts Dollar Drinks and I can afford a steady supply of $1 Iced Coffee. I love the taste, the convience, and the price. If I could sign up for an IV drip supply I would. The first step is admitting you have a problem...

2.8/5

June 16, 2020

Way too sweet

If you're going to drink your calories, I suggest trying other coffee establishments for your fix. This one is way too sweet it makes the teeth ache!

May 12, 2020

Tellement rafraîchissant

le café glacée est mon breuvage de prédilection. je suis fans de ce délice depuis très longtemps.

Le café glacée mac do est de loin mon favoris la texture crémeuse est parfaitement balancer et le goût du café est excellent a mon goût . Ce qui rend ce café mon préféré est les possibilités offertes sans sucre, ajout vanille , ajout caramel, etc .

May 04, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Best iced coffee

One of the better take out iced coffees. It's not too sweet and the bold flavor of the coffee is still distinguishable through the cream and sweetener. Definitely my go to.

April 21, 2020

Best Iced Coffee

My favourite iced coffee by far! I was honestly skeptical about Mcdonald's coffee but it tastes amazing and this is my new go-to! I hope they start making instant coffee.

February 13, 2020
    California, United States

Affordable

I like McDonald's iced coffee. It's affordable and good for the price. It's good for anytime coffee drink lover to grab, most specially on a hot day.

February 01, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I actually love this coffee!

Hello Dollar Days! When McD's has it's dollar drinks on in the summer I get this all the time. It's very tasty, cheap, and quick. If you want fast food coffee this is the way to go, especially in the summer. Yum, now I want one.

January 21, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Best iced coffee

I prefer McDonald vanilla iced coffee over the tim hortons vanilla iced coffee!! So yummy! Love that you can get sugar free vanilla flavour too! Their Carmel one is good as well!

January 06, 2020

Omg!

As a mom of 2 Littles im always in the go coffee is my fuel especially ice coffee! Every day id order a large ice coffee half ice and enjoy every last drop. Im constantly wanting one more even when i haven't finished the one in my hand