McDonald's McDouble Burger Reviews
#194 in Fast Food

December 06, 2018

Good price point

McDonald’s double cheese burgers are a good price point, fresh, supports CaNaDiaN farmers 👍🏻And tastes good, made to your liking, quick affordable burger .

Kevion 225
    September 23, 2018

Great burger

I love this cheese burger. Quick lunch time favourite. For a few bucks you get double patties with lots of fat for good energy. Which we need to get through the tough days.

0.5/5

May 29, 2018

WORM IN MY BURGER

There was a live filler WORM in my BURGER and McDonald's neglected to do anything about it . This was 2 years ago now and I still refuse to eat their meat. I've never been so disgusted in my life

May 25, 2018

Good with an even greater price point

At only $2.69 what can go wrong with this burger, you get two pieces of meat, with one piece of cheese, ketchup, mustard, onion and pickles. It is great as a snack, I would recommend trying it.

April 12, 2018

My favourite guilty pleasure!

I don't want to honestly admit how many of these little bad boys I eat on a regular basis... they're just so good. A perfect size for a fast food snack that's also easy on the wallet. They are easily one of the best value menu item from any fast food place. Cheesy greasy goodness!!

2.7/5

February 25, 2018

Boring

I always get so disappointed with some of McDonald’s burgers and this is one of those times. These burgers are small flat discs, barely a burger, with so many spices to make up for the lack of actual burger. Buns are boring. Nothing exciting about this one!

August 31, 2017

Perfect value perfect McDonald's taste for one dollar

What can I really say about the Mcdouble except it has that incredible McDonald's taste that we all know and love, with a double patty, cheese and an incredible value of only one dollar each. Have two or three of these things on the go for a fast lunch and you are in taste central. We love these specially with a nice tall Coca-Cola classic, and of course Mickey D's unlimited refills

June 06, 2017

Perfect snack for on the go. So delicious and addicting. Although the price has gone up quite a bit significantly, it is still one of the cheaper options (value menu!) Mcdonald's Menu!

I crave for these every once in a while..it's my guilty pleasure to indulge in one of these :)

April 23, 2015

I love these. They are very inexpensive, but taste delicious. The spices on the burger are nice. I also like that you can customize them - get extra ketchup and stuff like that. These are a fun treat