McDonald's Sausage Mcmuffin

McDonald's Sausage Mcmuffin Reviews

Ranked #200 out of 263 in Fast Food

May 12, 2017

This is my quick "ugh I really didn't eat much of a breakfast" solution when I get to work. I find most quick breakfasts lack protein and this has 14 grams which I think is decent.I also need to keep my iron intake up and this has 15% of daily intake which helps. The downside is that I find the sausage patty needs to be drained more, so my easy solution is to blot it between layers of paper towel, problem solved. I enjoy the simple taste of the sausage and English Muffin, sometimes with and sometimes without cheese.

February 29, 2016

McDonald's Sausage Mcmuffin is a hearty and filling breakfast choice especially paired with their hash brown. The mcmuffin is a bit on the salty side but still very good. It comes with a sausage and slice of processed cheese in between the mcmuffin bread. I have been known to eat that for brunch and ties me over until an early supper. In terms of nutrition, it has only 0.3g of trans fat...rest of the fat is saturated fat. It is also high on sodium coming in at 831mg. It has 32g of carbs and 14g of protein. Overall I would still have this breakfast once in a while ... usually when I'm on the run and have no time to make something at home.

December 08, 2014

The McDonald's Sausage Mcmuffin takes my favourite ever meat product, the sausage patty, and puts it between two yummy english muffins and a slice of processed cheddar cheese. The price of these are so cheap that it's hard to buy just one. I find the Sausage Mcmuffin is the perfect thing for me to have at breakfast that keeps me tide over until lunch. Love this little sandwich.

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic