MegRhythm Gentle Steam Eye Mask - Lavender Reviews

Soothes tired eyes and relaxes body & mind. This patented, innovative treatment uses self-heating technology to release a warm, gentle steam that helps relieve tension behind the eyes and in the temples. Ideal for those who spend all day in front of a digital device and/or travel frequently. The mask fits comfortably around the ears, and is best enjoyed when you can close your eyes and relax.

• #1 in Japan*
  • Each single-use mask lasts up to 20 minutes
  • Self-Heating approximately to 40 degrees Celsius

*Intage SRI Eye care products market Jan. 2018 – Dec. 2018 total sales value

You may also like MegRhythm Gentle Steam Eye Masks in Unscented or Yuzu Citrus scent

South Tyneside, United Kingdom

Dreamy

Having used the eye masks I’ve found them to be good quality, very easy to use - you just open the packet when ready and pull apart the eye mask and wrap them around your ears and leave them on while they gently warm up- it’s a lovely soothing feeling and you will wish they didn’t stop and go cold.they are nice to have as a bit pamper time to yourself.

Bexley, United Kingdom

Relaxing

I enjoyed using the eye masks and have been a regular user ever since. I found them quite addictive as they are so relaxing. My eyes felt fresh and clear after use and it even made my sinus clear

Nottingham, United Kingdom

Lovely after a long day

MegRhythms gentle steam eye mask feels like a treat after a long day. The lavender scent might be over powering for some but I loved it.

After opening the sachet to get to the mask, you could feel it gently heating up. It was easy to place and the ear straps fit me well.

I felt like I could have fallen asleep when I put it on, the warmth and scent all mixed to promote a sense of relaxation.

Liverpool, United Kingdom

Meg Rhythm Eyemask

Absolutely loved using the Meg Rhythm Eyemask, I found it very easy to use, stayed completely on my eyes and did not move, it felt so relaxing and refreshing on my eyes, so smoothing too.

East Riding of Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Soothing mask just lovely.

Easy to use. Leaves your eyes feeling relaxed and soothed. Was like having a mini spa. Lavender fragrance made me feel calm and really enjoyed the 20 minute pamper.

Greenwich, United Kingdom

Refreshed

I was abit dubious about using this product. I didn't really think it would 'steam' but yeah it really did. Smells absolutely amazing. A few people iny family really enjoyed using it too

November 07, 2019
    Kirklees, United Kingdom

One word - relaxing

If you have a spare 20 mins just pop this over your eyes and drift off.

Lavender is one of my favourite smells and it seems to calm and relax you.

My eyes do get tired due to working on a computer all day and they sometime feel dry, this seems to take away some of those problems.

I would definitely recommend it for people who just want to chill for 20 mins and hopefully they will feel relaxed too.

Caerphilly County Borough, United Kingdom

Very relaxing

This mask had a wonderful fragrance and provided a lovely experience. It was very soothing and refreshing, leaving my eyes feeling great.
    I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to my friends and family.

Shropshire, United Kingdom

Time to sit back

The packaging is easy to use & product fits quite well on the eyes & ears. The warmth immediately relaxed the muscles above my eyes & the lack of distractions helped me sit back & take stock. It got quite warm, but as it cooled tension around my eyes dissipated.

North East Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Had never heard of these

So when chickadvisor sent these for free I was intrigued. There are seven individually wrapped masks in the box and they start heating up as soon as packet is opened.First thing I noticed was the horrible overwhelming pong. It says lavender on the box but to me smelt of chemicals. There was no evidence of steam and they certainly don't get upto the temperature it says.I found the mask relaxing and my tired eyes felt better afterwards. I would use them again but unscented