Merci European Chocolates Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 844 in Chocolate

This Merci European Chocolate item features a fine assortment of European chocolates. The assorted chocolate box features seven varieties of rich European chocolates. This finest chocolate collection comes with 20 individually wrapped pieces.

April 28, 2017

I really like the choices in a box of Merci Chocolates. Oddly enough my favorite is the marzipan. My children don't like marzipan so they save them for me. My neighbor is extremely helpful so at Christmas I always include a box of Merci Chocolates just to say "merci"

April 25, 2017

It took me years to try Merci chocolates but it was worth the wait.
    My choice of chocolate is milk but I tried and enjoyed the dark chocolate as well.
    The praline was my favourite. Then the milk chocolate.
    This is a great treat for myself but something that I would take as a small gift as a guest.

April 21, 2017

I love these! I love how there is a variety of flavors to choose from. I love the taste of every single one of them. I would definitely recommend it...

January 08, 2017

I received these chocolates as a gift during the Christmas holidays and I found them to be extremely delicious and addictive. The box came with 20 small bars of individually wrapped chocolates in 8 different flavours. I couldn't decide which one I loved the best as they were all decadent and unique in flavour. The chocolate has a creamy, luxurious texture, synonymous with European brands. Some are filled with bits of nuts or praline, while others have a softer mousse center. I really appreciated and enjoyed this gift and wouldn't hesitate to buy a box for someone else.

January 07, 2017

I have given these as a gift a few different times, but it is only recently that I received them myself and had a chance to try. Though some of the flavours are nice (think chocolate mousse), others (like the marzipan - eww, gross) are awful. They are definitely a good price for what you are getting, but the quality is not on par for the chocolates I love. I really like the sentiment that comes with buying these chocolates, but I don't think I will be purchasing them too many more times.

July 21, 2016

Of course I love these as a real European :) I just wished there were more of the marzipan ones in there lol. All the flavours are do yummy though. Marzipan is my absolute favourite, but the coffee is also delicious, the praline is amazing and so are the mousse ones... Yum. The remind me of home :)

June 19, 2016

These are okay. I liked a few of the flavors, but REALLY disliked a few of the flavors too (Mazipan..yuck!) These come nicely wrapped and make an easy and nice gift for somebody you don't know very well. They do not taste gourmet...they're not the same level of satisfying. They are pretty good for the price though. I received a box and enjoyed eating them but would not purchase them again for myself.

April 07, 2016

Ce chocolat est tellement bon! Les emballages sont super beau on a beaucoup de choix dans la boite et le prix en vaut la peine :) Super à partager en famille.

April 07, 2016

I was impressed by the packaging of these chocolates. They’re pretty cheap, and they’re not lavishly packaged, but they still look nice. The outer box is kindly perforated to reveal two neat rows of Merci bars within. I enjoyed these, though I hesitate to say that they’d satisfy any of my strong chocolate cravings. This had a wonderful texture and luxurious melt, but not a lot of cocoa punch. I see them more as accompaniments than stand alone treats.

April 04, 2016

These chocolates are really delicious. There are some chocolates in the box that are definitely better than others, but it all depends on your preference as well. I love chocolate and this is one of my go-to present ideas.