Method Glass And Surface Cleaner/Mint

Method Glass And Surface Cleaner/Mint Reviews

Ranked #315 out of 391 in Household Cleaning Products

April 10, 2017

I love this product not only because it is more natural than most, but because it works like a charm too! Works just as well as any other glass cleaner I've used and the minty smell is amazing

April 06, 2017

Love this! More expensive than other options which is a bummer. Love that it doesnt give me a headache and smells nice rather than chemically. The bottle sprayer is good quality unlike some which break, and it works well! Really happy with this option for my windows and glass and also for my stainless steel.

November 08, 2016

J'aime beaucoup cette marque de produit ménager pour la maison. Une bonne alternative aux autres produits sur le marché très nocifs pour l'environnement.

November 08, 2016

This is a great product! My dog likes to lick windows and mirrors and when I clean with this natural product I do not have to worry about her being harmed by any chemicals left on the glass/mirrors. It has a nice, light minty smell and works well. Very streak free!

June 04, 2015

Great environmentally friendly glass cleaner that works great on almost any surface for a great price.

January 12, 2015

Another great Method product! Works great and smells even better!

September 08, 2014

Hands down the best smelling glass cleaner on the market. My kids even like when I clean with it! It also works very well and is inexpensive. Great product!

September 11, 2013

Love it. Works great on glass and stainless steel appliances,

July 07, 2012

I've come across another great Method product.I use it for cleaning my windows and any glass I have in my home I also use it on counter surfaces because the mint infused into this cleaner smells so fresh.It is made from a corn based solvent which is great at eliminating dirt,dust and hand prints without the use of ammonia.

It will leave your glass and surfaces sparkling and squeaky clean without any streaks and a nice light pretty fresh scent of natural mint oils which will remind you of peppermint candies.It safe to use on counters,tile, granite,mirrors and windows.