Milani Amore Matte Lipstick Reviews
#46 in Lipstick

August 19, 2019

Love this lippie

love everything about this brand. I feel like it was made for me. I'm going to always be a repeat user. I'm not trading them. I'm not improving nothing. They always meet my expectations and they always deliver.

August 14, 2019

Drugstore gem

Milani's amore lipsticks have been there for a while and I still consider them as one of my drugstore liquid lipstick faves. I own five shades of these and the formula is consistent with the darks and light shades. I'm not too sure about the applicator but so far it is applying well. It dries at a normal rate and you can apply a second coat without having it looked chappy. I would say it's long lasting, except for the inner part of the lips, as when I'm eating it tends to shed off it's colour.

July 03, 2019
    Wisconsin, United States

My Fave!

I'm very picky about my lipsticks; I hate when they're too dry or come off right away. This isn't like that at all; it goes on so smooth and sets nicely. It lasts a long time, and doesn't fade in the middle like a lot of lipsticks do. I love the color selection too; there's so many I like. I have quite a few of these, and will be buying more!

June 26, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

12 loved

I was nervous trying a liquid lipstick from milani because I've tried their bullet lipsticks in the past and they would dry my lips like a desert.
    This specific shade looks so beautiful in the tube so I said what the hay. I am so glad I gave it a try because it's now my favorite lipstick even from my sephora brands.
    This shade is so unique and it suits my skin tone, it is matte but not drying.
    Its comfortable on my lips and I dont have to touch up as often as I would with some other liquid lipsticks.
    Im definitely going to try a few different shades from the range

June 12, 2019

11 Precious

i have the shade in Precious which i mistook for Loved because someone put it back in the wrong section at the store. i love it, its the perfect nude for me. it looks so different in person then it does on the review videos ive seen where it looked bright and pink. in person its more of a dusty rose. the formula is long wearing, very pigmented, transfer proof and non-smudging. i love the applicator it literally hugs your lips perfectly making the application process smooth and effortless. it looks best when you exfoliate your lips and apply lip balm before you apply the lipstick because it is a little drying. highly recommend trying this out

April 04, 2019

Mi amour

These liquid lipsticks smell like cream soda snd I love it. They stay through out the day but can lose hold when eating. Also when reapplying you almost need to start over because they can build up and get gritty.

April 04, 2019

One of the best drugstore liquid lips

These liquid lips last for hours without drying your lips or pilling up. There shade range is beautiful they make really beautiful lip colours. The applicator is a little big but I don't mind working slow with it.

March 30, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Works great and stays on

It doesn’t dry my lips out or flake off much like other lipstick I’ve tried. This lipstick can survive my boyfriend 😂 it lasts really well. It has a lot of color when you first put it on but also layers well.

1.3/5

March 06, 2018

Not for me

I really didn’t like it. It come
    Off easy and didn’t fit my skin tone. Will try another color maybe it will be better for the skin tone but i have tried better

March 06, 2018

Drying, but longwearing matte

This is one of those matte lipsticks that go on very matte, and are very drying. They are drying to the point where when they wear off, they flake off, but because they are so dry, they aren't sticky. They are very quick dry, so you'll need to work quickly. Once they set, they don't transfer. The colors are vibrant and opaque, though a couple of colors don't match the color in the tube. The darkest color (41 - fabulous, dark vampy red) is streaky and way darker than the color appears in the tube. The applicator is flat and flexible, which can make it hard to control the product. Personally, I think there are other liquid lipsticks out there now, that are much more comfortable, and wear better.