Milani lipstick matte glam Reviews
#288 in Lipstick

Good - 0

May 05, 2017

I thought this color would be a bit darker than it was but it's still an amazing eye catching purple. It is very affordable and actually is what it says. A drugstore lipstick that is actually completely matte! It has a lovely vanilla scent and doesn't dry the lips.

November 30, 2016

I love my milani lipstick, ot only is it long lasting but it actually tastes and smells amazing. Mine is in a really fun pink color and it is called fruit punch or. NUmber 11. It goes on beautifully and stays nice and matte for hours. You can seal the deal with a little gloss on top. There are so many other shades that I am going to buy. I love this newly discovered lipstick.

September 23, 2016

I love the Milani lipstick, The packaging is beautiful, I want all the colours! They are amazing they last along time and they feel great on the lips.They also have an amazing smell!!!! I love them!

August 06, 2016

I honestly think Milani makes some of the best comfortable inexpensive matte lipstick out there. I never wanted to try it because I thought it was a cheap brand with nothing to offer but I put my perceptions aside and gave it a try and I'm so glad I did because it's my favorite purple lipstick and I think it would look good on any skin tone.