Milani make it last setting spray Reviews

October 09, 2019

BEST SETTING SPRAY EVER

I’ve tried sooooooooo many setting sprays and this one is hands down the best one ever! The nozzle distributes the product great and it actually makes my makeup last all day!

July 04, 2018

Dewy setting spray to make your highlight pop

First of all, I love he mister on this setting spray. Very fine mist that distributes across a wide range. A few sprays will easily coat your whole face. The spray doesn’t smell super great, but it’s not offensive either. I haven’t noticed it increasing the longevity of my makeup but it does offer one great benefit: your face will be glooowing after using this spray. It makes your highlight glow and gives you that wet highlight look that is so in right now. Love the dewy glow, just wish it extended my makeup a little better

June 26, 2018

It lasts... but not for 16 hrs.

I discovered Milani products because of rave reviews from the Glam Guru herself, Tati Westbrook. I am a fan of their range and affordability. It’s a drugstore brand that has definitely upped their game.

I use the “make it last” setting spray as the last step of my makeup, before I put on my mascara. It is not as fine of a mist as I would prefer, but it dries down very quickly for how much product is dispersed. It doesn’t dry matte, but it’s not overly dewy either. It kind of just sets in a nice, natural moisturized looking way.

The smell is amazing, the ingredient list is quite nice and it does last through an evening out for dinner and drinks. I don’t think it’s the best bet for a night of clubbing though. I’d buy again for more of a day time setting spray.

May 22, 2018

Great affordable setting spray

This is my favorite drugstore/affordable setting spray I have tried. It really made a difference in how long my makeup lasted. However, it does have alcohol in the ingredients which isn't great for skin. I wouldn't use this every day because of that but maybe save it for special occasions. Overall, it's a great value, affordable, and does its job well!

January 15, 2018

My Only Setting Spray!

This is my favorite drugstore setting spray! It’s so refreshing on the skin, and makes you’re makeup last all day! It give you’re skin a very healthy glow with a dewey finish. You’re makeup will look fabulous after this goes on! I have already repurchased several times!

November 05, 2017

Amazing!

Leaves my skin looking healthy and glowy. Sets powders beautifully. Smells great too! Doesn't last as long as it claims but still makes make up last a while so its definitely worth its $12 price point.

September 26, 2017

Milani must have!

I've always struggled to find a good setting spray that actually works, until I found this product! Milani Make It Last setting spray is actually amazing. It smells so fresh and clean, and actually makes my makeup stay all day!!

March 13, 2017

This stuff is blowing up all over you too. I purchased mine at my local superstore. Super cheap super affordable. I feel like it's very late and doesn't way down my make up. It makes my make up last year at the day and I do love the finishing look

March 01, 2017

The Milani setting spray is great, it smells amazing , makes your makeup last all day, you can use it as a primer before your makeup and then set your makeup with it as well! Love it. The price is right also!!