Milkshake Whipped Cream Leave-In Foam

Milkshake Whipped Cream Leave-In Foam Reviews

Ranked #250 out of 677 in Conditioner

May 30, 2017

This product is my savior!! I had really dry hair with terrible frizz and split ends and this honestly helped my situation so much! An added bonus is that it smells fantastic and the smell lasts in my hair all day long! Considering it is a professional salon product I believe you get a great bang for your buck! But you should remember that a little goes a long way with this product. If you use to much it can leave your hair feeling weighed down and greasy.

May 08, 2017

I was given this product as a gift, but I would definitely consider repurchasing when I'm all out of product! This leave-in hair treatment is great!! Smells just like homemade vanilla shakes, and leaves hair feeling smooth and softer than before! I always apply after washing my hair, right before blow-drying it. Although on the more expensive side, at 20.00+, I would recommend this hair product!

March 16, 2016

My hair is long and I love to style it and color it, not very good for your hair.... We'll fear no more use this incredible smelling leave in conditioner and feel stress free as you curl, crimp, or straighten. This product with condition your hair and bring it back to life.

January 10, 2016

This product is pretty darn neat. It smells like whipped cream!
    Using a foam conditioner/protectant is a whole new world I recently discovered.
    I feel like I cannot go without a foam before blow drying my hair now.
    I don't need to use a hairspray once I have completed my style.
    The foam holds my style all day while leaving the hair soft and hydrated.
    Love it!