Mini Babybel Original Reviews
#3 in Cheese

July 05, 2018

a hit with my family

This is my daughter's favorite snack cheese. Other than regular Mini Babybel, you can also find this cheese in gouda, mozzarella, and light. These Mini Babybel cheeses come individually wrapped in red wax, which are super fun to peel. This cheese is best eaten very cold as it brings out the creaminess. I find this cheese very expensive so I only purchase Mini Babybel when it is on sale.

April 30, 2018
    South Carolina, United States

favorite snacks ever

Babybel cheese tastes amazing. I totally fell in love with these when I tried them the first time! They are so yummy & easy to grab on the go. These things are impressively good & creamy! I don't get to buy them often but I love to buy them when I get the chance to.

March 31, 2018

My cheese treat

I've always loved mini babybel original cheese. It's such a great snack to put in your lunch bag or on the go. It has a great flavor and comes in a pack of 6 to get you through most of the week. It is a bit expensive so I buy it for myself when I want a treat :)

February 16, 2018

Love me a Mini

Little portable cheese, yes please. Bell cheese is great for in lunches, on the go and everyone in the family like it. I try to purchase when there is a sale.

February 12, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Amazing product!

This cheese is absolutely the best cheese I have ever tasted. The taste is light and creamy and are the perfect size for snacking on. The only downfall with this product is how expensive it is for such small portions. I only buy them at Costco because they are too expensive anywhere else. Whether you are a cheese fanatic or an occasional snacker you will not be disappointed.

August 08, 2017

yummy product i would buy this again

The whole family likes these. A nice option to add some protein to the kids lunch boxes since the school is nit free. An easy after school or on the road snack as well.

June 10, 2017

Mini babybel original are a creamy Delicous treat .

I've loved these since I was a kid . I like that they're individually packaged in wax and it's kind of fun to peal them . They're nice and soft and tatse great . I always have a bag of them in my fridge for a quick and easy snack. I wish they were cheaper because they are on the expensive side . I will continue to purchase .

May 29, 2017

I love me some mini babybel. It's an instant classic treat and reminds me of my child hood. I remember being a kid and begging my parents to put this baby in the cart. The cheese tastes really good and melts in your mouth. I will be buying this product until I die! Love it!

May 20, 2017

I love these small snack cheeses!! They are expensive but worth it! You can get them in different flavours too. I love the rich texture and the bite sized small size. I recommend to all!!

May 20, 2017

I love babybel cheese it is so delicious and creamy well portioned and the price is 100 percent Worth it the quality is fantastic buying this cheese means buying something you wont regret i love it