Amazing

Misfit Shine Reviews

Ranked #114 out of 194 in Weight Management

April 20, 2017

I've had my misfit Shine for about 3 years and I have loved it! It's waterproof, sleek, and elegant. It also came with a necklace option for those fancier days. The original misfit had a small design flaw with the battery cover. As the device is water proof it is shut tight and can be difficult to open.

Misfit's customer service is above par, and after contacting them because I had severely damaged my Shine getting the battery cover off. They promptly sent me a new one free of charge, and they even upgraded me to the Shine2

March 09, 2015

I got my MIsfit for Christmas. Its a sports band that lets you set goals for activity and sleep. Your able to check your progress directly on your device and you can sync it to your phone. I love it! I compete with my man and it sends alerts to each other when one is about to surpass the other. There is also a community you can become a part of. This has been working for me so far, I check it all the time and if im lacking it gives me a boost to get up and move.

Baywatch the Movie!