Miss Vickie's Sweet Chili & Sour Cream

Miss Vickie's Sweet Chili & Sour Cream Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 663 in Miscellaneous

April 14, 2017

I true this for the first time today. It was a pretty interesting taste for potatoe chips. And I liked it! It's different. Probablyy third favourite flavour in the miss Vickie line.

April 01, 2017

I love these chips! The flavour is unique and delicious, with great crisp and crunch to the chips. A bit pricey compared to other chips, but so worth it!

March 20, 2017

ms vickies makes amazing chips - kettle chips happen to be my favorite as well as ruffles made a flavor of baked chips a few years back cheddar and sour cream that i absolutely loved so when they combined they made these my favorite not spicy just delicious and crunchy

March 20, 2017

I love Miss Vickie's Sweet Chili & Sour Cream! The flavour is the perfect blend of spicy and tangy. Miss Vickie's is such a great brand because of the way they kettle cook the chips. They are so crunchy and delicious and they always have so much flavour. All of the flavours are great but this is definitely in my top 2.

March 19, 2017

Les croustilles Miss Vickie's à la crème sure et au Chili sont délicieuses.
    Toutes les saveurs de croustilles Miss Vickie's sont savoureuses mais seulement pour le goût
    Je dois avouer que la sensation de gras se fait sentir lorsqu'on les touche. C'est loin d'être un choix santé mais pour se gâter à l'occasion c'est parfait!

March 12, 2017

This combination of flavours is to die for, I absolutely love the texture and crunch. They aren't expensive at all and they are my favourite/go to for chips!

February 21, 2017

These chips are really greasey would can feel it in your skin after eating them. But besides that they are really good i love the flavour , sweet with the sour cream. And the chips are nice are crunchy

February 21, 2017

i soooo love these salty crispy gotta eat them all chips!!!! the flavour combination is perfect ..no to salty and every chip is freshh and crisp and evenly coated !!!

February 21, 2017

My family enjoys Miss Vickie's potato chips. It's a brand that is always good and consistent in quality. We've never had a bad bag. I recently tried the Sweet Chili & Sour Cream flavour and it was amazing. What a great combo of flavours! Will definitely enjoy this one again. Highly recommend!

February 07, 2017

When I first saw these chips I was hesitant to try them because the flavours sound like they would not mix well - but I was wrong! After one bite I couldn't stop and have loved these chips ever since. I love how they are very crunchy, with a little bit of a kick and the sour cream helps to round out the flavour experience.