Miss Vickie's Sweet Chili & Sour Cream Reviews

January 19, 2018

My favourite snack!

The crunch in these chips is on point with the Classic Miss Vickies chip. The flavour is amazing and it's bery rare to get one that is 'under seasoned'. I buy these weekly and have a hard time eating just one!

June 23, 2017

Délicieuses Croustilles Sans Gluten

Ces chips sont tout simplement délicieuses. Elles sont croustillantes et parfaitement assaisonnées. Une fois que l'on commence à en manger, c'est impossible de s'arrêter. Elles valent la peine d'être essayé!!

May 10, 2017

I really enjoy miss vickie's brand. This flavour is one of my favourites. They're not very spicy at all and the chinch of the kettle chip really adds to it

May 03, 2017

I love Miss vickies chips but I truly loved this flavour. The combiniation of the two flavours gives the chips a nice kick. They weren't were to spicy either. #1 in our household

April 14, 2017

I true this for the first time today. It was a pretty interesting taste for potatoe chips. And I liked it! It's different. Probablyy third favourite flavour in the miss Vickie line.

April 01, 2017

I love these chips! The flavour is unique and delicious, with great crisp and crunch to the chips. A bit pricey compared to other chips, but so worth it!

March 20, 2017

ms vickies makes amazing chips - kettle chips happen to be my favorite as well as ruffles made a flavor of baked chips a few years back cheddar and sour cream that i absolutely loved so when they combined they made these my favorite not spicy just delicious and crunchy

March 20, 2017

I love Miss Vickie's Sweet Chili & Sour Cream! The flavour is the perfect blend of spicy and tangy. Miss Vickie's is such a great brand because of the way they kettle cook the chips. They are so crunchy and delicious and they always have so much flavour. All of the flavours are great but this is definitely in my top 2.

March 19, 2017

Les croustilles Miss Vickie's à la crème sure et au Chili sont délicieuses.
    Toutes les saveurs de croustilles Miss Vickie's sont savoureuses mais seulement pour le goût
    Je dois avouer que la sensation de gras se fait sentir lorsqu'on les touche. C'est loin d'être un choix santé mais pour se gâter à l'occasion c'est parfait!

March 12, 2017

This combination of flavours is to die for, I absolutely love the texture and crunch. They aren't expensive at all and they are my favourite/go to for chips!