Mitchum Advanced Control Powder Fresh Reviews

February 10, 2020
    Bournemouth, United Kingdom

Best anti perspirant ever!

I absolutely love this product. It smells lovely, leaves you feeling and smelling fresh all day long and doesn’t leave any residue on your body. If you have dark clothes on they can sometimes show white marks as usual but they brush off easily.

I have not found another product as good as this one. It is also regularly on offer which makes it even better value for money!

January 27, 2020

The best

I really struggle with deodorants. There must be some ingredient in most deodorants that I'm allergic to because I usually come out in a terrible itchy rash (even with organic ones). This is the only deodorant that I can use without having a reaction, thanks Mitchum for saving me!

January 23, 2020

Works wonders. Would buy again and again

I have an autoimmune disorder that sometimes makes me sweat uncontrollably. This is the only deodorant I have found that can keep up with me even on the worst days and keep me smelling fresh. I work around many people and was always worried I had an odor. I know I don't if I use this product

2.0/5

November 26, 2019
    United Kingdom

Not for me

I really did not like this product. As much as I’m not a sweaty person, I did feel like it made sweaty and smelly the exact opposite of what it’s suppose to do

November 23, 2019

Best Deoderant I've Tried So Far

This deodorant not only smells so fresh, it also decreases the amount I sweat! I always feel confident in whatever I am wearing or doing when I put this on. I know I am going to smell great all day long!

October 25, 2019
    North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom

Excellent Product

I suffer with excessive sweating and I feel out of all the products I have used, this has had the most amazing affect. I continue to use this each day as it smells amazing

October 12, 2019
    Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom

Sweat away!

I LOVE this deodorant. I have a stressful and busy job and I am always paranoid of sweat marks or odour. Since swapping from my usual deodorant to this one after a friend recommended it I have not looked back! I absolutely would not use any other product now. It takes a few minutes to dry when applied but after that I am dry all day and smell like a baby!

October 08, 2019
    Cheshire, United Kingdom

Does what it says! Excellent product

I have tried a lot of deodorants before and found them not to be very effective or they don't last long before I need to re apply. This was amazing! It did the job and I felt fresher and odour free for longer. I would definitely recommend this product

August 10, 2019
    Fife, United Kingdom

Only brand that works for me!

I love love love Mitchum. I will not use any other deodorant. I have tried others and none work as well as this one. The fragrance is very subtle but feminine and fresh. The fragrance lasts for ages so I am always smelling fresh and never have to worry about whether my deodorant is working or not.

August 09, 2019
    Hampshire, United Kingdom

Smells lovely

I love this anti perspirant. It smells lovely and fresh and you can smell it all day and the smell lingers. It’s very effective and prevents excessive perspiration.