Good

Mitchum Dry Advanced Control Spray Reviews

Ranked #218 out of 490 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

April 11, 2017

This product is very interesting, I got the fresh powder scent and my nozzle proceeded to clog after every use. I'm not sure why. Is it the powder for the scent? Or just the product in general? Not sure. Also, the nozzle is stiff, I suggest testing it before purchasing. It doesn't go on completely dry, but it does dry fast. There is also a residue that clumps off after a few hours. You still feel the wetness from sweat, but it does help cover the smell. I did smell fresh, even if I didn't feel like it.

February 28, 2017

I don't like deodorant that leave white marks on my black shirts and stains. I have been using Women Mitchum Dry for awhile and I like how it works. It has all sorts of kinds all are great.

August 29, 2016

This antiperspirant was offered to me for free and I honestly would do not to purchase. I hate the cold temperature of the product to the application and it leaves white marks while supposedly should not leave. In short, I still prefer the good old stick antiperspirants that are useful, easy to apply and to lug around.

NikkiS added a new review for

NikkiS added a new review for
    Lululemon Sweater Hoodie

Mariahp added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Favorite Money Saving tip?

Chantal1996 added a new review for